• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mega Sale Thread, lots of great items!

G

<font color="red">Remaining items placed on vendor called "tokuno dyes/arties" north of Moonglow gate a few screens, thanks everyone for your support and business!</font>

I

IPlayUOTOOMuCH

500k each-total 2,500,000 for all those

G

updated... some screenshot links went down so I re-posted screenshots of the Hammer Pick and Bronze Buckler... thanks.

G

list updated, mabesiege, Vortex, Emperor Jajang, Yimmy, Faldon of Eldor, Ghazz, contact me to pick up your items

G

46) Tokuno Pigment, dark shadow/greyish colour [unnamed] (7 Uses) 50k

icq= 374-621-214

G

updated list, removed some non-bid on lesser item to vendor (north of Moonglow gate).
contact me to pick up items those that have won so far

G

sold items removed from list, everyone has been PMed please contact me to pickup items

-andros' gratitude smith hammer added for bids

G

my icq was not working, those of you that ICQed me about a few small things have been icqed back, reserving said items for u (has nothing to do with the items still listed in this thread)

G

remaining dyes have been placed on vendor at 1mil each.
vendor is north of moonglow gate 1 screen or so and is called "Tokuno Dyes/Arties"

thank you everyone for your business and positive response, appreciated all!