• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Meeting with the Time Lord!

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*writes a report for the Skara Brae offices*

On Saturday, the Time Lord barged in on us after everyone was gathered to meet him at the meeting hall in Britain, he led us through a gate outside of exodus where we were to retrieve one of his clocks.. I remember his exact words, before going through the portal "I hope you are all well armed!" which of course I wasn't, but that's okay, I felt safe and secure around so many others! What could go wrong?

We waited for everyone to go through the gate to the location he opened for us in Ilshenar.. The Time Lords words were "please stay together and follow me there are very dangerous creatures over there!" And he wasn't kidding, after running through several exodus creatures, on the inside were mighty blue dragons also known as Grandfather Clock Protectors! They were fierce, every time they moved the ground would shake, but it wasn't nothing that could keep a good Britannian down! The Time Lord kept encouraging us through the fight after fighting many of these beasts we entered into a small room and a Grandfather Clock Keep awaited us! This was the most difficult challenge of the day, but yet again, it was nothing we couldn't handle! After he fell, the Time Lord was able to retrieve his clock and some were able to get a clock for themselves..

Below I have attached paintings of my report..

*signed neatly*

Palin Whiteblade, Senior Captain

Morgana of Monglow

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
OUTSTANDING Report, nicely done !!!! Thanks for sharing it ! Yes...it was a nice event, lots of fun :) Mainly i was busy ressing those BRAVE fighters who died cause some accidents :)