• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Meeting with Fynn Barrett (Thursday 3rd, 8pm)

EM Emile Layne

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thursday 3rd of May 2012, from 8pm BST / 9pm CET at the Counselors' Hall in Britain.

Meeting with Fynn Barrett

Note: Prepare for Combat!

K

Kou (DoT)

So long as there's not a whole lot of :mylittlepony:

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What's wrong with :mylittlepony:? After a few :shots: and maybe a :pint:or two, there's no stopping the :danceb: anyway. And as long as there is a little :twak: to spice up things, I will be :cheerleader:

K

Kou (DoT)

Horses are evil.
Dangerous at both ends, and crafty in the middle.

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe, but rainbow-coloured ponies? And what has all this to do with Fynn Barrett? *looks at rainbow-coloured pony and sighs*

AyaraBlue

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Because after Fynn´s behaviour in the recent Moonglow-Jhelom crisis some of the Moonglow mages are starting to grow some weird purple coloured plants. Rumours around town say that the plant roots contain a fluid that in the right proportion can be mixed into a brew that can turn a human into a rainbow-coloured pony. :mylittlepony:MUAHAHAHA. (Not that a certain mage I know would have anything to do with such evil plans).

*whistles innocently and disappears into lurking mode*

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah well, it's not half as evil as I thought it would be. It could be something about dancing broccolis. Now that would be scary!

aaaahhhhhh :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: