• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Meeting with Fynn Barrett in Yew (Thursday 11th, 8pm)

EM Emile Layne

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thursday 11th of October 2012, from 7pm UTC / 8pm BST / 9pm CET at the Counselors' Hall in Yew.

Meeting with Fynn Barrett

A meeting to discuss the coronation of King Blackthorn. In Yew, rather than Britain, so we can speak freely. Plus an excursion.

Note:
This will be a roleplaying event but with a good amount of action as well.
The event will likely take more than an hour.
A moongate to Yew will be provided from the Counselors' Hall in Britain.

Leodegan

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Another one I shall miss cos of work :( any chance one of you could write up notes on what was discussed?

EM Emile Layne

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For anybody who missed the event, or just would like another look: The gate in to Blackthorn's Dream is still available and will be for the rest of the weekend. It's in Blackthorn's bedroom at his castle.

Oh and you have to double click the gates. Dream gates are weird like that...

Last edited:

Leodegan

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
coulda warned me about the room full of people ready to beat me up, even the Order guards had a pop n theyre blue!

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The spawn is back? How odd, it wasn't there when I showed it to Alaster about 4 hours ago...

Shakkara

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can we go there to have a chance of one of those nice shields dropping?

EM Emile Layne

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, Shakkara, no. But the decorations and 'narrative' are still there, both I think are worth a visit ;)

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are tamers still utterly worthless in there? Pet and summons wouldn't attack them during the event.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah to get round that you say "All guard me" then double click to attack the target and your pets attack it :)

Shakkara

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, Shakkara, no. But the decorations and 'narrative' are still there, both I think are worth a visit ;)
Already was there during the event and already read the narrative, well done on that.

Just wasn't lucky enough to get a drop. Guess I need to bring a warrior or thrower next time for the DPS, I just can't get my mage to do any serious damage on anything.