• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Meeting with Dupre (Sunday 9th Sept, 8pm UK Time)

EM Adris

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
When? Sunday 9th September at 8pm UK Time
Where? Meet at EM Hall in Britain

Dupre requests your assistance at the EM Hall in Britain, Come prepared to fight.

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thursdays and Sundays are reeeeally bad days for our guild alliance, We tried to change hunting days but then the leaders couldnt make it. Will see if we can make it tonight;)

Europa Trader

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Thursdays and Sundays are reeeeally bad days for our guild alliance, We tried to change hunting days but then the leaders couldnt make it. Will see if we can make it tonight;)
Just ask EMs change the days, its same days and nearly same time as other shards events, just get a big enough guild with many members then it matters :)

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some more screenshots; I arrived late but fortunately the EMs kindly tried to guide people towards what was happening in Event Chat... they also moved around and kept an eye on people's struggles, putting a gate up to the roof of the graveyard when it became obvious you whipper-snappers have forgotten how to get onto them (Stand in the door and use Teleport spell to get up), adding healers to areas of mass slaughter, naming where each of the library gates went to, and most mysterious of all, when I was unable to get up the ladder into the Ancient Wyrm cave and teleported across the rocks in the volcano and then fell down to the entrance from above, Lord Blackthorn turned up to congratulate me... and he'd finally left the un-lore worthy E behind somewhere!

The paragon Ancient Wyrm proceeded to terrorize us for some time, running all over the map and killing people individually, until some (I think it was Hex) lured it off into a corner. As time was running out though, I decided it was time to show it who was boss; and with the help of a few others, we did just that! (And thanks also to Hex for sharing his blood with me, as I didn't get any of that here)

The human ears were a mystery; I went to the Britain - Yew road Brigand camp, and found Raiders there who I think were EM spawn, but I didn't get any ears from them in time. Someone else reported that killing Healer NPCs dropped ears that could be traded for the target item... however it really didn't make much difference to the event itself, which in a way was a good thing, because so many people were worried they'd not taken part enough, not having a full set. This way at least people weren't overwhelmed and then disappointed.
We returned to Honor gate; dropping items onto the correct pile made them disappear. And then, twinkly spell time!