• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Medallion of Khal Ankur same as Mask?

Cupid

Lore Keeper
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No mention anywhere I can find.
Thanks

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Difference is, there's not as many viable pieces for the Gargoyle's neck slot, as there is for Humans/Elves. So the Pendant is better for Gargoyles than the Mask is for Humans/Elves.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Suppose to get it as garg neck item : Is there a way in game to turn in to non-garg mask? Can gargified items be un-garged in general? Thanks for info..

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Suppose to get it as garg neck item : Is there a way in game to turn in to non-garg mask? Can gargified items be un-garged in general? Thanks for info..
No, that's why there is a mask and a Medallion to choose from.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Also another yet pesky garg question: Is there a way you can change your appearance, especially the horns or the color of the horns etc? Whithout race change that is..( Keep on dreaming right?)
:devil:

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
In general though. Is there a way to un-garg gargie items?
No, and there probably never will be.

Also another yet pesky garg question: Is there a way you can change your appearance, especially the horns or the color of the horns etc? Whithout race change that is..( Keep on dreaming right?)
:devil:
They are putting new horn styles in the UO Store next month, plus you can use the skin tinging tincture to change your skin color (all three races). I'm not sure if the body sculptors allow you to change a gargoyle face style or not (EC only).

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
No, and there probably never will be.

They are putting new horn styles in the UO Store next month, plus you can use the skin tinging tincture to change your skin color (all three races). I'm not sure if the body sculptors allow you to change a gargoyle face style or not (EC only).
WOW! That is awesome info! Is the skin tinging tincture in game now? How do we get it? Is it craftable? No is CC the bss do not allow gargie change of face, but never checked CC for this..Will do so. But the tincture sounds very interesting? Info will be greatly appreciated..TYVM in advance!