• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] Meaning less color changes

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Whats the deal with these? the game atmosphere ive noticed will change for no reason and has nothing to to with time or lighting. I was able to find this change that will happen just a tile away from one another.

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The only explanation I have is that in the corridor the normal lighting is applied, while in the rooms the dungeon lighting is applied. Might be an issue with this certain dungeon level. I haven't noticed this anywhere else.

C

Cloak&Dagger

Have to agree with hawk. The different forms of lighting do in fact affect the colors. "night sight" does not change this, it just increases the gamma (the light that is there) so the color is still the "dungeon light" color. Also have not noticed it anywhere.

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
its not the corridor, its a line thru the entire dungeon, either side has different lighting. i could go in the room and it will change, i notice this in several places throughout the land. i'll start noting them all.

F

Fink

I've noticed those colour changes too, usually when I've had nightsight applied (rare) and I've been moving through areas with different lighting effects or day/night has passed while in a dungeon.

I thought I was the only person who still hunted in the elder gazers rooms.. :thumbup1: