• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] MD's mini Auction.

Multi Dwagon

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Its time to sell off some Items.

The auction Start Now and ends in 10 Days.
You can do the bids in this post, pm or ICQ: 372118903

If the Items doesn't reach the Minimum Bid, Then it wont be Sold :p.
Every Item has a Buyout price. If you choose to do Buyout, You will get the item Asap.

[Located on Europa. Can be Xferd to Atlantic]

1. Sining Ball [Buyout: 80mil] [Bids: 45mil Bigmikeuk ** Trade Done **]
2. Old Wedding Ring "Two hearts are one" [Buyout: 80mil] [Bids: 30mil John Shaft ** Trade Done **]
3. Light (4) [Buyout: 15mil Each or 60Mil for loot] [Bids: 5Mil each John Shaft ** Trade Done **]
4. Kettle [Buyout: 60mil] [Bids: 20mil Thor VII]
5. Boat Rubble [Buyout: 50mil] [Bids: 30Mil+Xfer token Woody ** Trade Done **]
6. Tent Rubble [Buyout: 10mil] [Bids: None]

[Related Pictures]

5 & 6.

K

kray2s

IF ON EUROPA

15 mill on singing ball
10 mill on kettle
10 mill on the wedding ring!

Can i ask what you mean by the mini bid? all i can see are buy out prices and current bid price.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He means Minimum Bid, so basically he's got an idea of prices for each of the items that if it isn't met, he won't sell. And 15 mil each for Khaldun Lights, you must be having a bubble :p

K

kray2s

aye i thought that especially as i picked mine up at 3 mill for 3 but we are talking 2yrs back but still at these prices it means an increase of 32mill in 2yrs for the 3

Multi Dwagon

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you don't want to make a Bid, Please don't post. Keep your thinking else where.

K

kray2s

If you don't want to make a Bid, Please don't post. Keep your thinking else where.
Sorry but i did make a bid please see your 1st reply to this thread. I was merely trying to assertain where the value increase in lights had come from.

To clarify i purchased mine from the old uo auction site and i dont think the seller realised what they had or they may have set a reserve price at the time. Was really trying to figure if i had got a very good deal.

Appologise to you if i cause you any undue fret.

B

Bigmikeuk

30 Mil on that singing ball please my good man!

:smooch:smooch

John Shaft

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
35m -singing ball
25m - wedding ring
5m - each light
20m - boat rubble

Xfer to Atlantic.

Thor VII

Lore Keeper