• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

McWolf Family

• Thread starter Fangs McWolf
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

lou2700

hi everyone happy n healthy new year nice job to all the mcwolfs out there
im at a slower pace than you 100's (gealous)
i'm still gainin on ya w/burr tasks,been a little busy ya know
see ya soon
have fun!!!!:lick:

S

Sally Bumblefoot

I want to say thank you to Kathy and the other "McWolfs" she is with in the front 3 right now. My friend Don/Dr. Peppy Pepperzilla/Clover McNugget is with you. I got on really quick to garden and the first thing he said was how nice you guys were and was so glad you let him come along (Deputy Lefty Fizzlestink is tiny). Defiinitely making a reputation because you had no idea who he was or that he was a good friend of a friend!! Thanks!!!:thumbup1:

S

Squeaker

It was a blast! No thanks are needed. I was with JoJo and everyone knows you can't help but be nice with her around. :) I usually don't have problems going anywhere with small laff toons - although that was two so I did question my sanity for a minute.. lol

That was a nice, easy run and I'll run with him anytime!

james64468

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I been taking a break i am almost done with the brrr. Then after mr gus then the nightmare of liloldman starts he he.

G

Granjell

Another compliment on the McWolf's this morning in the VP! Someone asked how many we were, and I said about thirty, then someone else said they read about us (don't know where that might be...) I said Fangs was the daddy, and one toon (sorry, don't know which) said he was their SF. Later, while dancing, someone commented "All McWolfs Rock!"

Just thought I'd share that...

P

Pinky Pepperpow

YAY! Raven McWolf has all her suit parts now!

Note: I searched high and low for the McWolf Family thread. I went as far as page 4 of the threads and it wasn't there or I would of posted this on that thread. I swear I just replied to it in the middle of the night last night and now it's missing.

D

Desert Rose

YAY! Raven McWolf has all her suit parts now!

Note: I searched high and low for the McWolf Family thread. I went as far as page 4 of the threads and it wasn't there or I would of posted this on that thread. I swear I just replied to it in the middle of the night last night and now it's missing.
Trish, a similar thing happened to me: I posted a question night before last on the McWolf thread, James answered it, and now, neither of our posts are here. Any idea where they went? :confused:

F

Fangs McWolf

Desert Rose had posted in this thread about how to say numbers in chat plus, that's why you remember it so recently. Trish (I believe it was her) separated it into a new topic.
[thread=133403]Click here[/thread]

See, Trish is on top of stuff yet again. Thanks Trish! :D

Trish, a similar thing happened to me: I posted a question night before last on the McWolf thread, James answered it, and now, neither of our posts are here. Any idea where they went? :confused:
[thread=133403]Click here[/thread]

D

Desert Rose

Trish, you and the Alpha Wolf make a great team! :cheerleader: The lost posts are found, and not only that, lots of McWolfs have responded with their suggestions. Of course, "The Wolf" provided a great list, which is to be expected :bowdown:; I will print it out and keep it close for quick reference. I am very happy to see that people are still participating in Stratics; I hadn't seen any new posts since early Jan., and was concerned that no one was reading or posting anymore. :danceb:

Desert Rose: 108, maxed gags
Sheba McWolf: 67, she took a TT break for a couple of months; back now and hard at work trying to catch up :eek:

S

Squeaker

I just figured out what you were saying. I'm sorry. In case you don't clear your cookies or for whatever reason - every now and then hit the refresh button (F5) or "Last Post" - even if you have closed internet explorer. Your computer is lazy and would rather just remember what the page looked like - rather than look it up again. Even with days and weeks in between. :)

S

Sarcatstic

CONGRATS KATHY ON THE NEW HOT NUMBER YOU ARE WEARING!

Next week 129! (if you can keep up that is!)

:thumbup:

S

Squeaker

lol - ty! Even after that nasty little trick today - I will keep up. You (unlike me) have to work next week and I'll catch up to you again!

D

Desert Rose

This post is addressed to those that will recognize themselves and hopefully, after reading this, will be ashamed of themselves. A certain toon has earned the animosity of a few McWolfs and a few of their friends based on unfounded reasons best left unsaid here. This toon’s greatest pleasure in Toontown was helping small toons, especially kids, learn. For the past month or two, several toons that have created relatively unknown toons just for the purpose of harassing other toons, have decided it was their mission in Toontown to run this toon out of Toontown, and after a particularly inexcusable incident a few weeks ago, they finally succeeded. This toon took two small toons in to the CEO and as soon as the first cogs materialized, FIVE of the toons disappeared! Coincidence? I don’t think so. Needless to say, in their determination to hurt one toon, they orchestrated the death of two innocent toons too. Well, congratulations to those that pulled the vanishing act – you won. My friend is leaving Toontown for good because innocent toons will get hurt if they play with this toon at any time; the grievers/haters don’t care who else gets in the way of their mission to hurt and torment this particular toon. Speaks volumes of how afraid they are of this toon and jealous of all the BIG toon friends on this toon’s Friends lists. This is not to be construed as a condemnation of the McWolf clan, I am a proud member of the clan myself. If any of the guilty parties are on my Friends list, please X me; I don’t need friends like you. And the most telling thing about the character of this toon? This toon refused to report the guilty cogs like the situation called for because of the possible hurt to Fangs McWolf and the clan; the toon wanted to try and handle it personally – I wouldn’t have hesitated to report them, but that is me. I don’t have to name names here; the guilty parties know who they are. Walt Disney would spin in his grave if he knew how certain people abuse and ignore his concepts of providing friendly and enjoyable entertainment for “children” of all ages.

S

soupandquackers

Normally i stay out of drama like this, but you know its a kids game and people like to do mean things for fun. Sorry to hear this happened but sometimes you need to calm down and let it slide.

B

bgwolf77

I have to agree that there is entirely too much drama...so i have killed off :DILLIGAF MCWOLF" i still have Captian monty boingenpounce for all those ppl that knew me before the clan........SORRY ALL have fun in TT

L

LinkManiac

WHAAAAAAAAT?! D:

This is Toontown! Who the heck would do something like that in Toontown?!

That's just...

Suckish...

Not to mention immature.