• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

McWolf Family

• Thread starter Fangs McWolf
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
F

Fangs McWolf

This was a great thread: [post=851598]McWolf roll call and stuff...[/post]

Table of Contents
  • McWolf Threads
  • List of McWolf's
  • McWolf Goals
  • Events
  • Edit Log

McWolf threads
  • [post=25932]So I had an idear...[/post]
    The thread that started it all.
  • [post=851598]McWolf roll call and stuff...[/post]
    Those who reserved a McWolf name and some fun chat.
  • [post=914084]McWolf accomplishments[/post]
    Major, amusing and fun accomplishments.
  • [post=930038]McWolf hints, tips and general guide (take 2)[/post]
    A mini guide to help people with advancing their toons.
  • [post=950969]McWolf yahoo ids??[/post]
    Ways to keep in touch via Yahoo IM.
  • [post=963926]McWolf emotes needed (non McWolf's welcome too)[/post]
    Emotes (and doodle tricks) tradings.

List of McWolf's
Now that Halloween is over, here is the list of McWolf's (may be updated from time to time). If you notice any mistakes, please let me know.

Confirmed McWolf's
Code:
Toon name (50)		Owner/contact name		First name
--------------------	--------------------		---------------
ACE McWolf		Steveo
Aluna McWolf		Mischief Magic			Anita (Pass Gas)
Autumn Nite McWolf	SnoutKat
Bostin Blacky McWolf	Ugly Wrinkleflip		Joe (the Plumber)
Cautious McWolf		Fritz Toons
Chorva McWolf		princess kitty
Cooper McWolf		CooperColeman			Melanie (Griffith)
Dilligaf McWolf		bgwolf77
Dire McWolf		ATIV7220			August (Sept Oct)
Drusilla McWolf		Sally Bumblefoot
Faith McWolf		kingsgal			Lisa (Marie Presley)
Fleas McWolf		Loadexfa
Fritz McWolf		Fritz Toons
Fuzz E. McWolf		Lollipop Zooblesnook
Grimm McWolf		Mischief Magic			Spencer (10)
Hackles McWolf		Loadexfa
Lawnchanee McWolf	Granjell
Maniai McWolf		bibslady
Marty McWolf		Fangs Fizzleboing
Melody McWolf		Stubby				Sandi (Sandi Cheeks?)
Midnight McWolf		lou2700
Midnight Magic McWolf	Purpledoodle
Minette McWolf		Minette the Mini Cat		TGO (The Grounded One)
Mischief Magic McWolf	Mischief Magic			Anita (Getta Knapp)
Moonlight McWolf	susan4633			Susan (duh?)
Nala McWolf		CooperColeman			CooperPooper
Nevermore' McWolf	(Silly Rainbow Disco Star)
Nitro McWolf		Mischief Magic			Anita (Cuppa Cola)
Nurse Rebecca McWolf	ATIV7220			(wifey)
Pretty Kitty McWolf	CooperColeman
Prof. Bingo McWolf	james64468
Prof. Orville McWolf	Stubby				Vicki (Small Wonder?)
Punky McWolf		Electroflap			Aimee (Punky Brewster)
Raven McWolf		Pinky Pepperpow			Judy (Hey Jude)
River McWolf		Loadexfa
Sally McWolf		Sally Toons
Sarabi McWolf		CooperColeman
Sergeant McWolf		Squeaker			Kathy (Dinner)
Sheba McWolf		Desert Rose			Charlotte (and her web)
Sheriff Lupin McWolf	Mischief Magic			Spencer (10)
Solo McWolf		Steveo
The Lone McWolf		Mischief Magic			David (& Goliath)
Tiff McWolf		Tiff McWolf			Tiffany (duh?)
Timber McWolf		ATIV7220			(sun)
Tiny McWolf		(Kippy, burgundy duck)
Trapper McWolf		toontownhappy
Werr McWolf		Allison Wonderland
Wikid McWolf		Voilet
Willow McWolf		Sally Bumblefoot
Yetta Nudder McWolf	rainwatercat
Other McWolf's
Code:
====================
PENDING CONFIRMATION
====================
Toon name			Owner/contact name
--------------------		--------------------
Ginger Snaps McWolf		MissPoodledoodle
Harry McWolf			Little Bita Nuttin

=============
McWolf's LOST
=============
Toon name			Owner/contact name	Reason
--------------------		--------------------	-----------------------
Confused McWolf			Crazy Fireball		dropped out
Glace Noire McWolf		Minette the Mini Cat	friend - got side tracked

McWolf Goals
Don't worry, it's not a requirement, just things to try to work towards. For those unable to reach a goal and want to, ask for help. Better to think of it like this.. Those who haven't reached the goals and want to should get 'priority' help so they can be more independent. Again though, all voluntary.
** Ideas for more goals are welcome. Please keep them simple though.
  • Friday, Nov 7th, 2008
    • Finish with Toontown Central.
    • Emotions and Doodle tricks
      After Friday, if you are missing any emotion or doodle trick, let us know so we can help you out!
      Emotions: Shrug, Dance, Think, Bored, Applause, Cringe, Confused, Belly Flop, Bow & Banana Peel. Resistance Salute is easy enough.
      Doodle tricks: Beg, Play dead, Rollover, Backflip, Dance and Speak.
    • Gags (throw and squirt)
      Try to have at least whole fruit pie and seltzer bottle. Other gags (if any) to be worked to the third level (TU to lipstick, sound to bugle).

• Friday, Nov 14th, 2008
    • Finish with Donalds Dock.
    • VP ready. This only includes having the suit and merits. Actual VP is optional. Main point of this goal is to make sure everyone has the suit, the merits will come naturally.

• Friday, Nov 21st, 2008
    • Finish with Daisy Gardens.
    • Max at least 1 gag track.

• Friday, Nov 28th, 2008
    Thanksgiving Week/Weekend, no goals set.

• Friday, Dec 5th, 2008
    • Finish with Minnie's Melodyland.
    • Max 2nd gag track.

• Friday, Dec 12th, 2008
    • Finish with The Brrrgh.
    • Max 3rd gag track.
    • Due to the holiday season, no more goals for 2008.

• Friday, Jan 9th, 2009
    • Finish with Donalds Dreamland.
    • Max 4th gag track.

• Friday, Jan 16th, 2009
    • Finish Lawbot suit.
    • Max 5th gag track.

• Friday, Jan 23rd, 2009
    • Finish Bossbot suit.
    • Max 6th/final gag track.

• Friday, Feb 20th, 2009
    Max Sell (HW50).

• Friday, May 1st, 2009
    Max Cash (RB50).

In case I didn't make this point clear... The goals are only there to give people something to work towards but is not required. If someone wishes to make a Sell Uber, or a Sell-less toon, etc, that is their choice. The reason that a lot of time is given on the goals is to accommodate those who are very busy and may not be able to work as fast as others but to give them something to follow so they don't fall too far behind.

Events
Events will be listed in the Toontown Events calendar marked with "Mc". Events will not be restricted to McWolf's only, so invite friends if you want. All McWolf's are encouraged to participate in other events listed, since it's part of the fun. :) Also, event names will be listed here but the actual details (when/where) will be on the calendar. If an event is not clickable then it may not yet be in the calendar. Events that collide with other pre-existing events are likely to change.

McFishing (not yet scheduled) ||| McGolfing (not yet scheduled) ||| McRacing

EDIT LOG times are eastern. Some list updates may not be listed in the edit log.
2008-11-02@01:23 Cosmetic changes to lists
2008-11-02@02:14 Added links to other threads. Updated who is who with help from Electroflap.
2008-11-02@04:16 Added table of contents; goals; events.
2008-11-02@09:54 Updated confirmed list (thanks to Sally Bumblefoot)
2008-11-03@22:11 Up to 48 confirmed now (4 by CooperColeman)
2008-11-05@19:48 Forgotten McWolf (Grimm)
2008-11-06@00:03 Added real name column.
2008-11-06@11:22 Added more first names. Updated goals list.
2008-11-08@07:44 Minette grounded.
2008-11-10@11:10 Emotes thread link added. Minette still grounded.

E

Electroflap

As far as I know.. Chorva Mcwolf is still pending name and is still known as purple cat.. Raven McWolf is PinkyPepperpow and I believe Prof.Orville McWolf is Little Stubby ( I could be wrong, can't remember if its Marge or Sandi) and Were Mcwolf was changed to Werr Mcwolf and is AllisonWonderland

F

Fangs McWolf

As far as I know.. Chorva Mcwolf is still pending name and is still known as purple cat.. Raven McWolf is PinkyPepperpow and I believe Prof.Orville McWolf is Little Stubby ( I could be wrong, can't remember if its Marge or Sandi) and Were Mcwolf was changed to Werr Mcwolf and is AllisonWonderland
The ones with .'s are ones I have to look up again. Thanks. :)

I dont know about you but me and a few of my sf try to learn real names as well.. can you include that on your list if we work on gettin ya the names? Its just easier to refer to someone by name than stratics or toon names since those names tend to be longer.. we can only type so much ya know...

Also I was thinking that anyone with yahoo can make a mcwolf yahoo id for an easier way to keep in touch since there are now too many mcwolfs to befriend...
Real names, I think I can fit in but only if that player wants their name known.

As for the Yahoo ID, it's a great idea and makes it really easy to be able to add someone. Just remove the spaces from the name and use that as the yahoo sceen name.

E

Electroflap

Real names, I think I can fit in but only if that player wants their name known.

As for the Yahoo ID, it's a great idea and makes it really easy to be able to add someone. Just remove the spaces from the name and use that as the yahoo sceen name.
Of course only if they want there name known!! :))

and I made a new thread for the sole purpose of McWolf Yahoo id's.. just in case anyone cant get the id they want..

S

Sally Bumblefoot

I can confirm Willow and Drusilla McWolf are well on their way. Thanks to the wonderful invasions, Willow and Dru have their fruit pie and close to level 4 squirt (they went along for the ride while I tried to max Bella). I know for sure that Josh made his cats too. I don't remember the names of his McWolfs. I sent you a PM with the names of both our McWolfs. If you didnt get the PM I can see if I didnt delete the one I sent and will resend it or log into his account and get the names. Let me know!! Joe's Bostin Blacky McWolf can also be moved to the confirmed list.

EDIT: Josh/Huddles/Sir Crumblebrains/Loadexfa (WOW) has Fleas, Hackles, and River McWolf that can be confirmed among a few other stray black cats!!

F

Fangs McWolf

I can confirm Willow and Drusilla McWolf are well on their way. Thanks to the wonderful invasions, Willow and Dru have their fruit pie and close to level 4 squirt (they went along for the ride while I tried to max Bella). I know for sure that Josh made his cats too. I don't remember the names of his McWolfs. I sent you a PM with the names of both our McWolfs. If you didnt get the PM I can see if I didnt delete the one I sent and will resend it or log into his account and get the names. Let me know!! Joe's Bostin Blacky McWolf can also be moved to the confirmed list.

EDIT: Josh/Huddles/Sir Crumblebrains/Loadexfa (WOW) has Fleas, Hackles, and River McWolf that can be confirmed among a few other stray black cats!!
I don't have a PM waiting. Also, helps if I have a contact or reference name (member name here or their most popular toon). Have them added now, thanks. :)

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Hackles, Fleas, and River McWolf belong to Loadexfa (stratics name) or Josh who plays Huddles and Sir Crumblebrains. I see they are listed as mine. I will resend the PM cuz it had body size and such. I still have it (that is how I found Josh's toons name). I sent that PM weeks ago. I've noticed that PMs here dont always go through for some reason but it is in my sent folder. I have NO idea how you want to list his name!!

F

Fangs McWolf

Hackles, Fleas, and River McWolf belong to Loadexfa (stratics name) or Josh who plays Huddles and Sir Crumblebrains. I see they are listed as mine. I will resend the PM cuz it had body size and such. I still have it (that is how I found Josh's toons name). I sent that PM weeks ago. I've noticed that PMs here dont always go through for some reason but it is in my sent folder. I have NO idea how you want to list his name!!
Don't need body sizes now. Was just trying to get an idea as to who was making what.

I had used your name as a reference but have updated it now. Thanks.

L

Lollipop Zooblesnook

I noticed Fuzz E. McWolf is on the pending list. I can happily report she is alive and well, wreaking havoc and obliterating cogs left and right in Donald's Dock at the moment. :)

C

CooperColeman

Sorry I haven't been around much...been busy with my show and all...

But to confirm...

Not only are Cooper and Pretty Kitty McWolf created and turned black, but I got a little carried away and created McWolf's on my daughter's accounts. So I now have four black cats, the last two being Sarabi McWolf and Nala McWolf (names taken from The Lion King). As soon as I get around to it, they will be out and about and working tasks. I think I will probably start with Sarabi. She will be trapless.

F

Fangs McWolf

Not only are Cooper and Pretty Kitty McWolf created and turned black, but I got a little carried away and created McWolf's on my daughter's accounts. So I now have four black cats, the last two being Sarabi McWolf and Nala McWolf (names taken from The Lion King). As soon as I get around to it, they will be out and about and working tasks. I think I will probably start with Sarabi. She will be trapless.
McWolfaholic you are... :thumbup1:

Anyone who wants the Spooky name tag, buy it QUICKLY. The first cattlelog after Halloween day and it's gone (so far from what I've noticed). If you don't want it then it's not an issue.

C

Crazy Fireball

Awwwh.. Im one of the only mcwolfs who droped out, i cant even keep up playing two toons. ROTFL.

F

Fangs McWolf

Okay I added the 'real name' column. If someone wants (or doesn't mind) their name being listed, then send me a PM with it. First or common name only (ie, if you answer to a name that isn't your first).

Also a reminder, the goals that I put down are only goals and are optional. It just gives something to work towards, nothing more. :)

F

Fangs McWolf

Okay updated the list of goals.

Any ideas on when we should do group fishing and golfing?

Fishing should be on both Wednesday and Saturday, possibly for an hour during the Bingo, so people can fish at estates if they want. The main problem would be in deciding where to fish, either rotating or fixed, etc.

Golfing could be on Saturday and one other day, perhaps an hour, falling during the trolley tracks time period.

Reason for 2 days on each event is to allow people a chance to make it to one if they can't do the other (or to do both).

Also, any ideas on additional goals would be appreciated.

E

Electroflap

How about a goal to try to get the other Mcwolfs added to our sf? I actually plan on today whipping out a handy Dandy notebook and writing down the Mcwolfs I have and then comparing to the list for the ones I still need.. Also since the Family has grown so much.. yahoo id's are a great help! I may need to x the McWolfs i have yahoo's for just to make room for the others that I don't!

F

Fangs McWolf

How about a goal to try to get the other Mcwolfs added to our sf? I actually plan on today whipping out a handy Dandy notebook and writing down the Mcwolfs I have and then comparing to the list for the ones I still need.. Also since the Family has grown so much.. yahoo id's are a great help! I may need to x the McWolfs i have yahoo's for just to make room for the others that I don't!
Only problem I have with that is that McWolf's are not required to be friends with other McWolf's, although since DXD is not going to be coming back to TT, it would be nice if each McWolf were friended with at least 5 other McWolf's, just so that there is some sort of a chain.

* Updated name list again.

C

CooperColeman

Well...I'm a little behind on my goals right now. And I have virtually none of the emotes or even a doodle. But I'll be working on that today. Can a toon buy a doodle for another toon?

Anyway, I brought Sarabi McWolf out yesterday. Hi AIMEE!!! Punky McWolf is my first friend, other than Cooper. It was a tech day at the theater, which for an actor means a lot of sitting around and doing nothing. So I got Sarabi up to 24 laff and she's working on the Honey Haha tasks. I'm trying to keep her in River so that she can max gags easier. I'll be on and off a lot today (that is, if the internet connection in the theater holds up), so I'm going to post some codes, and anyone feel free to use them.

F

Fangs McWolf

Well...I'm a little behind on my goals right now. And I have virtually none of the emotes or even a doodle. But I'll be working on that today. Can a toon buy a doodle for another toon?
You can't gift doodles.

E

Electroflap

Anyway, I brought Sarabi McWolf out yesterday. Hi AIMEE!!! Punky McWolf is my first friend, other than Cooper.
LOL.. I feel dumb.. I saw Cooper standing in the Gag store and said hi but didnt realize that the McWolf I just befriended was you as well.. LMBO I'm glad to have you aboard!

F

Fangs McWolf

A couple of people were late to the VP and so they didn't get to go.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We even went in over 5 minutes late. Ditched means you were intentionally left out. Not the case here.. or ever with us.

F

Fangs McWolf

I'm not going to go into details, as this is an issue that should remain between those involved, but because of something else that has happened, I feel I need to mention something about it.

Sally McWolf, the last I have heard, has deleted her McWolf. I won't go into any details but I'm hoping she'll change her mind before it's too late to recover her toon. I noticed that earlier today, someone asked me about Sally and now they too have deleted their McWolf (to the best of my knowledge). I wish that this person would have given me more time to be able to respond. But none the less, I have tried to PM them and it appears they don't wish to communicate.

So I am making this post to simply say this... Not only when it comes to a McWolf, but for any toon (group or no group), don't delete a toon out of emotion.

As for being asked what's going on with one player or another, that's a difficult question to answer. I prefer to not spread gossip and I really dislike getting wrapped up in drama. That's really what it does boil down to, but again I'm not going to go into details. If you plan to ask me about another player based on something you have heard, it's best to tell me what you know because if I don't know the answer, I'll know what to look for. If I do know, then I'll have a better idea on what I can safely disclose while trying to respect another persons privacy.

If you are a McWolf and suddenly decide to delete your McWolf for some reason, please consult with me so that I can know what's going on. If it's for real-life reasons, well that's something that can't be helped. But if it's based on something you heard or suspect, it's better to sort it out before making a hasty decision.

Thank you for your time on reading this. Thoughts are welcome, although if it includes gossip, rumors, etc, I'd rather it be in PM to keep drama to a minimum.

P

Pinky Pepperpow

FYI for your first spreadsheet up there; my real name is Judy (i think you know that)..... and don't you dare put

Judy (Doody)

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! My brother calls me Doody Jay, been doing that for 40 years now....it's a mix of pig latin and being 10 yrs old!

F

Fangs McWolf

Okay, added Hey Jude aka Rudy Judiani aka Judo Judy etc to the list. :)

C

CooperColeman

And I'm Melanie...but folks can call me Cooper if they like. I love that name. But I go by Mel or Melanie or whatever.

ETA...Fangs, I love the (Griffith)...you're so funny!

T

Tiff McWolf

This is my 1st time posting. So im glad to meet all of you.

C

CooperColeman

Just to let you guys know, Cooper is helping out McWolfs too. I don't have any room for SFs, but I will post more codes for Sarabi, and if the task is too great for smaller toons, Cooper can always jump in and help.

S

Squeaker

I have seen Harry McWolf a few times now but - really fast - can't catch up! One of these days, we'll be in the same place more than a split second so I can say hi :)

S

Sally Toons

I'm not going to go into details, as this is an issue that should remain between those involved, but because of something else that has happened, I feel I need to mention something about it.

Sally McWolf, the last I have heard, has deleted her McWolf. I won't go into any details but I'm hoping she'll change her mind before it's too late to recover her toon. I noticed that earlier today, someone asked me about Sally and now they too have deleted their McWolf (to the best of my knowledge). I wish that this person would have given me more time to be able to respond. But none the less, I have tried to PM them and it appears they don't wish to communicate.

So I am making this post to simply say this... Not only when it comes to a McWolf, but for any toon (group or no group), don't delete a toon out of emotion.

As for being asked what's going on with one player or another, that's a difficult question to answer. I prefer to not spread gossip and I really dislike getting wrapped up in drama. That's really what it does boil down to, but again I'm not going to go into details. If you plan to ask me about another player based on something you have heard, it's best to tell me what you know because if I don't know the answer, I'll know what to look for. If I do know, then I'll have a better idea on what I can safely disclose while trying to respect another persons privacy.

If you are a McWolf and suddenly decide to delete your McWolf for some reason, please consult with me so that I can know what's going on. If it's for real-life reasons, well that's something that can't be helped. But if it's based on something you heard or suspect, it's better to sort it out before making a hasty decision.

Thank you for your time on reading this. Thoughts are welcome, although if it includes gossip, rumors, etc, I'd rather it be in PM to keep drama to a minimum.
First of all I want it said i do not appreciate a thread made in my behalf. If you think this is not true look who said Sally McWolf's name first & maybe did this and that. I deleted my toon and it is nobobys business why. Much less a a McWolf who chased me and said to me "That wasnt nice! " plus "Please dont bother me! " thinking I said one bad word to any of you wolfs or created another to delete a wolf. I did not! I had reasons do to what I did and never involved one of you. My decision was not hasty at all btw. But again I was named Solely here to set this off. Very unkind I think.

I have seen Harry McWolf a few times now but - really fast - can't catch up! One of these days, we'll be in the same place more than a split second so I can say hi :)
BTW Harry is my friend:)

D

Desert Rose

First of all I want it said i do not appreciate a thread made in my behalf. If you think this is not true look who said Sally McWolf's name first & maybe did this and that. I deleted my toon and it is nobobys business why. Much less a a McWolf who chased me and said to me "That wasnt nice! " plus "Please dont bother me! " thinking I said one bad word to any of you wolfs or created another to delete a wolf. I did not! I had reasons do to what I did and never involved one of you. My decision was not hasty at all btw. But again I was named Solely here to set this off. Very unkind I think.

BTW Harry is my friend:)
It is so sad that a lack of communication between certain individuals has led to such a rift in the McWolf Family. Most of us created our McWolf toons out of respect for Fangs McWolf, and the goal was to foster a real feeling of family among all the McWolfs. Unfortunately, when Sally chose to delete Sally McWolf for her own reasons, another incident happened at the same time that implimented her in something she was innocent of. It was another case of miscommunication that has led to rumors that Sally McWolf caused another individual to delete his/her toon. It was determined immediately that she was not involved in that deleting action; however, she was never publically cleared - now, she has been painted as a troublemaker among many of the McWolf toons, and it has even expanded out to include toons not associated with the McWolf Family. Sally and her toons have been a constant presence in Toontown for over two years now, and her only goal has been to help as many toons as she can, with her main focus on the new toons in TTC. I, for one, will miss her bubbly personality in Toontown, and I have nothing but good wishes for her and her future...ROCK ON, SALLY!!!!!

S

Sally Toons

Very well said! I didn't realize that it was still an issue - I had cleared it up whenever it was brought up (within reason of course, no need for details). I'm truly sorry you're still hurt Sally.

The other incident that occured at the same time has also been cleared up and that McWolf is alive and kicking cog rears! It's all good.... Now if we could just get over the hard feelings.
It was not an issue till as recent as this Saturday more than two toons said to me " OH!...you are (ex) The Sally McWolf that caused all the trouble! " (((sad))) I realize that you Sgt need to get in as many brownie points you can get posting here & gl. You didnt clear up anything Dear. Perhaps you need to take a look back. Far as you saying "No Details" ^^^... you kidding me you had none to begin with. Now hurry up and post a reply you may miss out on another hit:D

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't mind y'all working out your differences here, just as you grew here. But you WILL follow the rules (show respect at all times). This is the only warning this thread will receive. Y'all were friends once. I'm sure you can remember how to be civil to one another.

F

Fangs McWolf

First of all I want it said i do not appreciate a thread made in my behalf. If you think this is not true look who said Sally McWolf's name first & maybe did this and that.
All I have mentioned in my post is factual. You had deleted your toon and on that day (that I posted), someone else had deleted theirs. Not once does the post say you had something to do with it, only that they asked about you and then that happened.

But to clarify things, one event had nothing to do with the other, it was merely a coincidence that I was asked about Sally McWolf before the other player deleted their toon (and had since recovered it).

I mentioned your name because it was noticed that you were missing and since someone asked about you and then deleted their toon, I believed it important to bring it into the open enough to tell others that they shouldn't jump to conclusions based on anything they may hear. I didn't mention the other persons name because the circumstances didn't call for it. I later learned that it was a very good decision, as the reasons for what they did are a bit involved and it was best to not mention their name.

As for others saying that you caused all the trouble, if it's someone that is a McWolf or that you know is a friend of mine, send me a PM about it so that I can try to resolve the issues in private.

To summarize, yes you (Sally McWolf) did delete your toon, for reasons that I will not mention here. Last I heard, you had restored her and that's good. The other player has restored their toon as well, the reasons for what they did also remaining undisclosed.

As for the little cat fights in this thread (pun intended), chill out. Take person issues to PM, either directly with each other, or to me to let me try to sort it out (if it involves a McWolf). This isn't directed at any one person so no one should take it personally. I would certainly appreciate it if those who have made unkind comments were to either delete their post or edit it to show a bit more maturity. When reading the posts, I was tempted to ask Trish to close the thread, but since she provided a warning, let's see how that works.

S

Squeaker

All fixed on my end. I'm sorry that I actually took the bait and replied. I still affirm that I have never and still do not mean any ill will towards anyone. We all have our own issues in life - why bring them here? I am still learning and will not allow it to get the better of me again.

C

Crazy Fireball

*cough* Just tought id let you know, you spelled son wrong, unless your child is a big ball of buring fire, in that cace, i have no problem with it.

G

Granjell

Is there a spell checker for the boards? Oh yeah, I see it right there.....

S

Sarcatstic

OK i didnt want to mention it but, I bumped into a McWolf in the playground and now! "I've got fleas!'.

Owners please curb your McWolfs!(get a mcwolfie bag and shovel) If you havnt noticed my toon is barefooted!

;-)~

R

rainwatercat

OK i didnt want to mention it but, I bumped into a McWolf in the playground and now! "I've got fleas!'.

Owners please curb your McWolfs!(get a mcwolfie bag and shovel) If you havnt noticed my toon is barefooted!

;-)~
i'm house broken so it wasn't me. :lick: (and i'm on advantix :D )

D

Desert Rose

Sheba McWolf and I want to send all of the McWolf Family Seasons Greetings and wishes for a safe, healthy New Year. I have made many new friends in Toontown over the past two years (wow, that long?), and seen a lot of changes along the way, and I just want to thank all of you for making Toontown such a rewarding part of my life. Happy Holidays to All, and have a Toontastic New Year! :bowdown::)