• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tailoring] Maximum luck suit for Gargoyle

Lucky Luke

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone know how to build a maximum luck suit for a Gargoyle. Personally i have never played with them before but i'm kind of curious to see if Gargoyle armor can match a human suit.

Available slots from what i hear:

Earring/Glasses
Necklace
Chest
Arms
Kilt
Legs
Ring
Bracelet

So show us your gargoyle luck build :) We're curious :)

Pirate Roberts

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I run a suit with all 70, 40 LMC, 1/6 without town buff, 100 LRC and 2165 luck. Once I get the epaulettes I'll be at 2210. I also get 900 bonus from statue. I could increase the luck 50 more with the lucky necklace, but chose not to.

I built it with copper hammers and horned runic kits.

I currently use the bluee jewels set and the lucky charm from clean up britannia and the 95 luck robe. The rest is crafted, reforged to 150 and enhanced to 190 where I could. Necklace and earrings are at 150. I also have the soles of providence.

Reactions: dvv

Lucky Luke

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I run a suit with all 70, 40 LMC, 1/6 without town buff, 100 LRC and 2165 luck. Once I get the epaulettes I'll be at 2210. I also get 900 bonus from statue. I could increase the luck 50 more with the lucky necklace, but chose not to.

I built it with copper hammers and horned runic kits.

I currently use the bluee jewels set and the lucky charm from clean up britannia and the 95 luck robe. The rest is crafted, reforged to 150 and enhanced to 190 where I could. Necklace and earrings are at 150. I also have the soles of providence.
Would it be possible for us to see pictures of the armor pieces?

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The weapon you have now has too many properties and too much imbue weight.

You will have to make a new weapon. You will have to remove the damage increase with whet stone from shame first if you need both resist property and add fc 1 when you are imbuing. The resists properties will have to be lower on the weapon too, to make enough imbue weight for the fc 1.

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
You could use some throwing weapon to get 20 more luck but as to me there isn't much difference.