• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Maximum luck on a composite bow 120...

Sir Morder

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
maybe this has already been addressed in another luck question. My question is this, the ingame imbuing chart shows luck at 120 being 100 property weight. Is this accurate? Knuckleheads also shows same property weight at 120 luck for a composite bow being 100 weight. Or is it just a bug ingame and the actual property weight of luck at 120 is supposed to equal 120 property weight? I sent a message to a GM and he referred me to send a message to uobugs. I took about a year off from the game, but from what i remember luck had a maximum of 100 to imbue on melee weps and that has a property weight of 100. Now with 120 maximum luck on a composite bow it only makes sense to me to have 120 property weight, right?

Sir Morder

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No. There are different caps on ranged and melee weapons.
This may be correct but what I'm experiencing is a bug in game. This is what I'm imbuing:
Composite bow
Di - 43 = 86 weight
Ssi 30 = 110 weight
Luck 120 = 100 weight
Hci 25 = 130 weight
Hld 48 = 124 weight
Total property weight is 550 which should be max imbuable weight. The bug is the in game imbuing gump only allows HLD to be 40 which is 104 weight, exactly 20 property weight less. But the gump still shows 120 luck as 100 weight. At HLd 40 I only get 530 total property weight.