• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Maxed golf!!!

L

Little Sadie

I finally maxed golf tonight after hours and hours this past week of living on the course. Sadie has finally gotten to 137 laff!! I had 3 trophies to finish. There was 83 of the 9 hole courses to win, 52 of the 6 hole courses to win, and then 155 multi player after those were finished. I literally golfed for 5-6 hours a day from last Monday til tonight. I will never max another toon in golf again. EVER! :D

S

soupandquackers

Congrats, i told you to hit me up if you needed help, i still need two. About thirty more 9-hole courses and alot more multiplayer.

L

Little Sadie

Thanks everyone! Soup I told you I was going to golf all day Sunday but you said golf was boring. LOL!

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Congrats Terri!!!! Don't think I will EVER see 130 let alone 137!!! Good job!!

G

Granjell

Awesome Terri! What a milestone. Now are you going to Disneyland? They should give you a free trip after that.

L

Little Sadie

Thanks everyone! I wish I got a free trip! Unfortunately we will be paying for our trip to WDW in June. LOL!

C

Crazy Fireball

LOL! Congrats, and my sub ended, if you couldnt tell, but thanks for bringing CF if you could have the time that it didnt end.

Notice whenever i ask you to water my trees i get suspened or now my sub ends? LOL!