• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Max +taming/+lore?

A

Alexi

What's the maximum +taming/+lore you can get from an item combination? +15/+15 on two jewels, and then +10/+10 from Mark of the Travesty...

But are there any other items?

Kri

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What's the maximum +taming/+lore you can get from an item combination? +15/+15 on two jewels, and then +10/+10 from Mark of the Travesty...

But are there any other items?
Birds of Brittania talisman is +5/+5...

V

Vertigo

Farmer's Kasa - 5 lore
Runic fishing poles can have skills up to +13 I beleive.

A

Alexi

Ty! Runic fishing poles? Our of interest, why do they get +skill? What runics are required to craft them?

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ty! Runic fishing poles? Our of interest, why do they get +skill? What runics are required to craft them?
Its not worth the time crafting them, i belive its carpentry you need to craft them.
Ive crafted loads back inthe days and didnt get one i wanted =(

You can allready get +45 Taming/lore, so i would say its better to get a spellbook with 15-30 skill on then a fishing pole.

A

Alexi

Hm... well can I imbue a fishing pole to have +skill? And I take it spellbooks don't have +taming!

A

Alexi

Well, the topic of the post is an attempt to max out +taming/+lore. So...

I've also been to TC. Fishing poles can't be imbued!! :( But they do come out pretty interesting, with +lore about 0.5-1% of properties.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well, the topic of the post is an attempt to max out +taming/+lore. So...

I've also been to TC. Fishing poles can't be imbued!! :( But they do come out pretty interesting, with +lore about 0.5-1% of properties.
I take it you are trying to max out your tame/lore with add on. The prob. with this is if you die and rez you will not be able to control your high end pets. I am looking to do the same with say music/peace/discord. Tame/lore 115 and bird tally to 120. Naked I can still control my GD, which has saved me a number of times from insta death after rez.

LadyNico

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I take it you are trying to max out your tame/lore with add on. The prob. with this is if you die and rez you will not be able to control your high end pets. I am looking to do the same with say music/peace/discord. Tame/lore 115 and bird tally to 120. Naked I can still control my GD, which has saved me a number of times from insta death after rez.
And now I am stuck with the image of a naked hobbit commanding a dragon. Thanks Frodo. :lick: