• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] MAX SPELL DAMAGE INCREASE SUIT SET EVER!!!! L@@K

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ummm 2 FCR on a MAX SDI suit? I guess you could equip the 1/2 Casting Shield to bring that up to 2/4 Casting but your still going to hit the FCR message when spamming spells. You could go FACTION crystalline I guess and then 1/2 sheild or a better shame drop 18% SDI bracelet with 3 FCR.. Also..... Greymist Armor Set Gloves have 2% SDI... Personally I'd change a lot bc MAX SDI doesn't also mean MAX damage done when the critter is dead. MR and skills etc all factor in, but I'm sure someone will want it just out of convenience.

Aragoni

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I prefer my 65 SDI + Book white 1-2 FC/6 FCR white all 70 white protection, 137 HP, 170 Mana. +15 Magery and 20 Dex ^^
More Balanced.

Christian Matiazzo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hey Val Van Wolf, The Box is included as well!!!
Aragoni, I make all kind of suits, and Yes I can make any type, all 70's, Hihg fc/fcr and a lot more!!
Again, I did this suit to match the same record from 2012...