• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Magery] Max SDI for PvP

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I've been searching through the FAQs and I can't find the answer to this simple question.

What is the magery SDI cap for PvP? I thought it was 30%, but that may be outdated info. Does the 10% SDI bonus for 100 inscription fit within this cap, or does it add onto the SDI cap? What about SDI from spellweaving focus levels?

Thanks!

-OBSIDIAN-

Rikimaru_Vegeta

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been searching through the FAQs and I can't find the answer to this simple question.

What is the magery SDI cap for PvP? I thought it was 30%, but that may be outdated info. Does the 10% SDI bonus for 100 inscription fit within this cap, or does it add onto the SDI cap? What about SDI from spellweaving focus levels?

Thanks!

-OBSIDIAN-
its 15% for pvp, if you have scribe its 25% for pvp... for PvM there is no cap.

C

Chaosy

SDI cap from items is 15%, inscription stacks another 10% on. Don't forget you get a SDI bonus from having high int as well. SDI does not affect focus levels... those are simply attained by casting arcane focus in a circle with other spellweavers at +/- 20 skill to your own.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought last year they were throwing around the idea that if you used regs then you would get a SDI bonus. Don't remember if they were just talking about it or if they actually did make the change.

C

Chaosy

I thought last year they were throwing around the idea that if you used regs then you would get a SDI bonus. Don't remember if they were just talking about it or if they actually did make the change.
They haven't been implemented yet, and to be honest I don't think they will be.