• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Master Pilot...Badges Not Updating

G

GrinderCB

My character, a Master Jedi, Imperial-aligned, has Mastered Imperial Pilot twice. Haven't done Neutral or Rebel, just Imp. First was Inquisition, followed by Black Epsilon. Didn't notice at first, but while leveling up in BE I noticed that I wasn't getting any Master Pilot bonus XP. Checked my Collections screen where it lists my profession badges, my Master Jedi badge is there but no Master Pilot badge. I sent in-game support a message about it and got the response, "Oh, so sorry, we can't verify you as a Master Pilot, so you'll just have to start over." So I mastered with Black Epsilon, finished the Corvette this morning. Now I have two jackets, two helmets and two medals in my inventory but the badge counter didn't update. Sent in another message to in-game support and got a response saying that since I started Imperial that I couldn't do the Neutral or Rebel versions. Versions of what? I never even mentioned Neutral or Rebel. I simply pointed out that after mastering a profession my badge counter failed to update. In comparison I have two characters on another server that've had no trouble getting their badges when mastering pilot profs.

Anyone ever have anything like this happen? And for that matter, is there a specific order that we're supposed to choose when doing our pilot professions? I know that doing the Imperial pilot first prevents you from doing some of the Kashyyyk stuff that gets you the special ships.

And come to think of it, I've had a general badge problem with this character. His Master Jedi badge didn't update - in-game support had to fix it. And when doing Tier 3 Hidden Daggers mercenary missions out of Lok Station I finished off three gunboats before realizing that the space slayer counter for them wasn't updating, only for the fighters.

B

BadgerSmaker

See if you can update your ticket to ask if it can be escalated. Sounds like the CSR who replied didnt fully understand the issue.