• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Master Of The Word Sash

A

Aristocrat

Went to an IDOC and found a chest with some things in. There was two etheral mounts (old spelling), a sami helm and a sash that reads "master of the word" - Its bright white in colour and is blessed. Can someone please shine some light on this for me? thankyou

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
could you post a screenshot of the sash? id like to see it :p
Ice white sash with just the name. It's a Europa event item and there's a couple of them. They aren't on the market that often, since the owners usually were RPers (Oona Moonstone being one of them) that wouldn't soon part with them.
I believe Hemi has one too.

B

Bigmikeuk

"This sash was the monthly reward given out for overcoming the challenges put forth by the ancient dragon Al'Cedra. One was rewarded each month for several months to the winner who solved the riddles. The sash is snow white and titled with "Master of the Word". The current owners of these sashes include Dogei Matur, Misha, Wolfsbane, Kurt and Usagi Yojimbo and Oona Moonsto"

No idea what it's worth unfortunately. Wouldnt mind a stab at buying it though.

*Info straight from Stratics.*

F

feath

I collect sashes, I'm on Europa, and I'm interested. :D
Perhaps put on auction, if you're selling, as it looks like you got several interested parties.

A

Aristocrat

Hello again.

Yes, the sash is for sale. The current bid i have is sitting at 60m.

Im taking other offers, but i'd like to point out that i may refuse sale at any point if i think the bid doesnt align with the interests of the rares community.

Thankyou

R

Raziel

now i wish i didn't close out my account :/ i want that sash bad! teufel buy it for me! :)

A

Aristocrat

Just to let everyone know i will be taking bids up untill 10pm tomorrow night (11th sep)

Thats 10pm GMT time. Thankyou :)

A

Aristocrat

Hello :)

Just to remind everyone that the auction has just half an hour to run..incase anybody wishes to bid even higher *chuckles*

Thankyou :)