• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Master Archaeologist's Pick (price lowered)

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BlightGL

This is an auction for a 'Master Archaeologist's Pick'.

When double-clicked, sextant coordinates appear over your character, as shown in the picture.

(I believe you must be logged in to see this)

The starting bid will be 40m.
The buyout will be 70m.

The auction will run until Saturday, October 9 at 8pm EST.

This item is located on Great Lakes, and must be picked up on Great Lakes. The winning bidder is responsible for the cost of any transfer fees accrued in the process of picking this item up, as well as the ending bid amount.

If at any time I receive a high bid outside the scope of this thread, I will be sure to update everyone as to the new high bid.

Happy bidding everyone!

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
unfortunately it wouldn't be hard to estimate that over 100 of these were given out. on that basis, 40mill might be more of a reasonable buy out.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How we gettin this 153 number? I was there and counted the people, did not count 153, I counted around 87

Status
Not open for further replies.