• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Massive final auction, good stuff, equipment, vet rewards, tokens, GOLD, KEEP (ENDED)

G

Bid a tad bit too low on the cannon, updated all other bids, also Cash, q me up for that robe if you still want it.

G

<blockquote><hr>

A bid is better than no bid right? hehe

[/ QUOTE ]
well if i put it like this, at that price id rather give NEW another cannon turret on their keep or something =p

G

depends a little on when the bids stop hailing but most likely tomorrow evening.

G

y have a auction when your just going to post sold! Agapite Runic Hammer- 9mil SOLD to BlackAdder

I

imported_Dark Drow

300k for cannon
60k arrow shaft (one broke,old truerare)

G

<blockquote><hr>

y have a auction when your just going to post sold! Agapite Runic Hammer- 9mil SOLD to BlackAdder

[/ QUOTE ]
when people were bidding around 1-2mil and two guys bidding brought the price up to over 4 times that i just gave him the option since the bidding was so out of the ballpark of what anyone else had previously offered. Sorry about that man~

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gypsy headdress- 250k
53 PoF - 900k
Berseker red (x45)- 1 mill
Luna White (x32)- 1 mill
Inv Blue (x37)- 1.2mil
character statue maker (marble) -800k
gold skulls (x32) - 500k

G

Added pm bid, everyone please note that the auction will be ending tonight, for simplicity's sake ill make it midnight EST.

K

Khaza

450k for the group of gold chests ( strongboxes)

50 K for the white daemonbone set

G

updated bids, reraise on the tokdyes through icq from blackadder.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
53 PoF - 900k
Berseker red (x45)- 1.5mil
Luna White (x32)- 1.5mil
Inv Blue (x37)- 1.5mil
character statue maker (marble) - 1 mill

G

Teach you not low ball an item on auction, its his pixels he has every right to handle the sale of each item as he sees fit. If your bid was more reasonable to begin with you probably wouldn't be having the pouting party right now.

S

Sir Ha-ward

Gold skulls 750 k
champ skulls 75k
ingenious maps 250k
canon 400k
arcane shield 700k

I

imported_archite666

arcane shield 800k, by the way , where you wanna meet so i can get my robe? il be on for a little while, or you can icq me, shoot me one or message il be running around luna looting people for another 2 hours.

G

Bids updated to the final ones received before midnight EST.

Everyone please contact me either through PM or ICQ regarding when you will be able to pick up your things. If you're PM-ing, please let me know what time you will be around.

Once these transfers are over I will put up a final post about the gold, the keep, and my 108mth mage/dexxer account.

Any questions please contact me.