• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Massacre - Destruction, RvR based guild.

S

Sachiel

<p style="text-align: center;">&nbsp;&nbsp; *Currently setting up for release.*<br /> <br /> <strong><span style="font-size: x-large; font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif;">Massacre</span></strong><br /> <strong>(Destruction)</strong><br /><br />&nbsp;I'm not going to bull**** you by telling you what this guild "will" be. A guild is built partly by the intentions of the GM, but largely by the members that make up the guild and their personalities.<br /><br />&nbsp;I'd like to see an active guild, focused mainly to RvR, comprised of members who want to see, fight, and reign at the top. People who want to walk into the Inevitable city and see their guild heraldry all over the place, and hopefully guild member statues for renown earning. In effect, a badass group of people who go into the battlefield with coordination, determination, and the will to kill 'everything'.<br /><br />&nbsp;Going by the practice of "No plan survives first contact" I've told you what I'd like to see this become, if you don't just want to play, but play "at the top" check us out. We try to keep a good atmosphere. (Not hard with how crazy we are.) We want the people that want to Destroy, that understand what War is! and to embrace it, as your enemies embrace your axe in their face. This is a new guild...obviously, and without YOU! we'll never get to the top, so come on!<br /><br />&nbsp;I look forward to fighting beside you.<br />

http://destruction-massacre.guildlaunch.com/
</p>