• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor Mass sale of arties

Raúl

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I'm quitting UO and so I've got a whole load of arties to sell off on various characters on Europa. I thought I'd post a massive megadeal on here so if somebody wants to grab a huge bargain and sell things for a profit then that suits me just fine. Here is a list of what is included in this mega-bundle, as well as how much I am valuing each item at and how I arrive at my total asking price of 1 billion gold.

4 x Ranger's cloak @ 25 mill each = 100 mill
5 x Crimson cinctures @ 25 mill each = 125 mill
3 x Leather ninja belt bearing crest of Blackthorn @ 25 mill each = 75 mill
1 x Gargish altered crimson cincture @ 15 mill
7 x Lieutenant sash or doublet bearing the crest of Blackthorn (all used) @ 19 mill each = 133 mill
3 x Mythical detective boots +4 int (used) @ 10 mill each = 30 mill
2 x Despicable quiver (fire resist) @ 25 mill each = 50 mill
2 x Slither @ 75 mill each = 150 mill
1 x conjurer's trinket @ 30mill
1 x Hooded robe bearing the crest of Blackthorn (luck garb equivalent) @ 30 mill
1 x Ornament of the Magician @ 25 mill
1 x Tangle @ 10 mill
1 x Ring of the soulbinder @ 10 mill
4 x Veteran reward teleporter sets @ 30 mill each = 120 mill
1 x Full set of VvV virtue banners @ 25 mill
1 x Ethereal tiger @ 50 mill
2 x seed boxes, one carrying 4220 seeds, @ 5 mill each = 10 mill
1 x Raised garden bed @ 5 mill
1 x Crystal portal and corrupted crystal portal @ 5 mill
1 x Fire painting @ 1 mill
1 x Chest of sending @ 1 mill

If this lot is bought at my asking price then I will also give the winning buyer a ranger's cloak, 2 crimsons, some tinker legs, 2 lieutenant sashes and some mythical detective boots on Atlantic, for free.

You can see all my valuations are low, so there is plenty of profit to be made here. If someone buys this lot at the asking price then I will happily give you all the legendary arties, mace and shields, and other stuff that I have lying around on these two accounts as well, just to be able to empty everything at once.

Thanks for looking and happy bidding

tombomb84

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I will buy this please icq me at 689 197 320 and send me a private message on this website. Nice doin biz with you

Last edited:

Xvim

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I am on europa, and i want to buy seed boxes and raised garden bed if possible