• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Maritime Museum Official Opening

Bluebell

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
:pirate:You are invited to the official opening of the Maritime Museum on Thursday 25th June 2015 at 8pm UK time.

You will find the Museum in Zento on the East side. Use the Moon gate and head SE.
Look out for runes in Luna Haven and Britain to lead the way.

Be prepared for a fun evening. We start with a Scavenger Hunt with some prizes and gifts. After the prize giving you may dance the night away in the Maritime Bar to our resident radio station. :ymca:

A Barkeep will be serving refreshments during the whole evening to the small hours and beyond. :shots:

All are welcome! Come and have some fun! :lol:

Hope to see you there.

Bluebell
(Glenora's Sister The Crystal Garden Shop & Museum of Flora)

It is hoped to host future events in the Maritime Bar - Disco Nights - Quiz Nights - Games

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds great. Good luck with it. Sounds awesome. I would have attended for sure but unfortunately can't make Thursdays.

Bluebell

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hi all!
Just like to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who came to the event. It was fun and I think everyone had a good time. If anyone took 'photos' could you post here. I tried but it did not work. My laptop crashed just prior to the event starting and I was in a bit of a panic for a while.

I received some very nice goodies for the museum just as I logged back in. Thank you once again. You know who you are.

Will post when next the Maritime Museum & Bar is open.
Bluebell

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think Esca took piccies ..... prolly have Bears in them by the time he posts them tho

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes i took some pictures :) Hahaha Barian. I will upload them shortly.

Ill make a lil report on my next Word of Chaos too when i get round to it.

Last edited:

Garrett.

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Great place and the event looked like a lot of fun had by all..

Are you buying sea faring items for your museum? I have some ship strong boxes (small white chest), a few nice fish plaques - Blue Marlin, Fire Dungeon Fish (black and red one) and Holy Mackerel ( I think ), a Nox's fishing net and Pilots Wheel for sale.

Reply here if interested/with offers, and I can place on my Luna vendor for you.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Garrett.

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I think I also have some Vet reward cannon deeds too... Would need to have a sift through to confirm, so again, reply here if interested and I will take the time to have a look.

Thanks.

Bluebell

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
ESCA!!!! Thank you for posting the pictures.

I also want to thank everyone who has donated to the museum. Your generosity is amazing. Thank you all. My two museums are for the community to enjoy and is so good to see the community helping to make it work.

I have a query. What is a Nox's Fishing Net?

Happy Fishing & Planting

Bluebell & Glenora

Valura

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have acquired a lot of barnacle covered items..do you have all you need?