• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

March buying and selling?

Sellingahouse

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello I would like to sell a max storage Zento wall house. The sextant coords are 38.25'N 36.50'W. I have no idea on house prices, so Im looking for an offer. You can pm me here or visit the house and post on the bulletin board. I do have icq 94641138, but dont use if often, but will use it to sell the house. I would also trade this house and gold to dragons edge for his malas tower next to my houses.
thanks and enjoy
HOUSE SOLD
thanks Smitty hope you enjoy your new home

omggrok

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd like to buy any items from Halloween 2008. PM me with what you have!

Bman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Buying Gaman horns ---- Paying 250K per 100 horns

Buying Orange Petals

Looking for BoD traders...

Buying Bulk Ingots

Buying Bulk ECRU Gems..

ICQ me at 381733943

M

Mythic

Still Looking for a few good bows
Comps or Crossbows
Balanced
40+Fire/Lightning
40+HML/or 40+Vel
35-40 SSI
40DI

Z

zemiq1982

Buying:

Plainly drawn maps
Expertly drawn maps
Red Daemon Bone Helm

Also I need these snowglobes:

Britain
Buc's Den
Delucia
Empath Abbey
Nujelm
Papua
Serpent's Hold
Trinsic
Vesper
Wind
Chaos Shrine
Exodus' Lair
Blackthorn's Castle

I'm selling a medable 1000 luck suit. It's dyed a bronze color from the slime event. Resists are not that great on it.

I can give you an exact run down on the stats of each piece if you wish it. Other bonuses (total) are: hit point regen +1, mana regen +3, lmc 4%, mana increase +6, stamina increase +5, strength +6.

ICQ is 498605039. I usually get on every couple of days to see if I have messages. Or PM me.