• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Mar 24, 2018] The Easter Bunny Comes to Zento--March 24, 2018... (Zento Bank, Lake Superior)

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Shoot! I wont be able to be there. Can someone save me one for the LS museum please?

Lady Lavendar

Seasoned Veteran
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I'll request one from the Easter Bunny and put your name on it.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Omg I am working 12 hours today. Wish I knew this. I would love to get one for my toon, but sadly I won’t be there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Planters no no no not baskets today... so sorry I confused you. I meant we can use the bunnies from previous easters to get ducks, the golden goose for eggs and with bunnies sometimes you get dark jellybeans... the basket thing is the 24th.

Lady Lavendar

Seasoned Veteran
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Come by Zento Bank on Saturday, March 24 at 8PM EST. A gate should be up from Luna. Get your Easter Baskets and gifts from the Easter Bunnies, Easter Bunny and Jelly Beans!

Lady Lavendar

Seasoned Veteran
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Thank you everyone who came by Zento Bank to get an Easter Basket. Special thanks to Puck, and to Jelly Beans, and Thumper for all the help. Thank you to everyone who brought fireworks--that was awesome. Thank you to everyone who came and stayed to make it fun! The Easter Bunny will be back next year! Happy Spring and Happy Easter everyone!