• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Maps are getting scarce?

• Thread starter Prince Caspian
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

Prince Caspian

This could very well be a case of I-just-never-paid-attention-before, but looking at those payouts for the Deviously Drawn maps. (TEN TIMES the payout for Holiday Goodies) I saw what I had to do.

I decided to go get my Deviants. Erm, I mean Deviously Drawn Maps....

So I plunk down in the Ellie dungeon in Ilsh, and start smacking down PEs.

Over 50 later, not a single map.

Has the drop rates changed, or were map drops always such rare affairs?

L

Lord Richard

I was noticing that the map drop rate seemed a bit slow but for some time now, I used to get quite a few from the daemons, ogre lord, and dragons, but it seems to have slowed down. I did have a ton from IDOCs, but finally threw all my level ones away.

I took all the paragon chests that I possibly could carry from the dark wisps, and ended up with a gross of level 6 maps.:)

Landicine

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still getting chests from Miasma with a nice level 6 map inside. Funny thing is the chests spawned more frequently than a level 5 map alone.