• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Map Question.

I

Infiniti

Ok I know this is going to sound like a really dumb question but how to you plot a course on a map? Any help would be much appreciated.

J

Jermosh

If you are useing the older 2d client, then click on top of the map on the "Plot Course" it will then turn to "Stop Plotting", then click your starting point, then your 2nd, 3rd, etc etc. Then click on the button again and hand it to your boatman.

If you are using KR, you are out of luck. I have been trying to figure that out forever.

I

Infiniti

Thanks for the reply Jermosh. I am using the 2d client but have never tried to plot a course on a map before. Your information is helpful. :thumbsup: