• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Many Thanks...

• Thread starter Flora Green
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
F

Flora Green

...To all who have dontated to the shop recently. We had a huge amount of plants dropped off, seeds of all types, fertile dirt, even some potions. All very much appreciated. :)

Latobian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I left 4 measly seeds, lol.. congrats on the donation. Plant growing is tedious so I'm sure it's a huge help. =)

L

Lady Tiger

I guess I know where i'll be shopping at the next few days....thank you for growing the plants for us. Takes alot of time and patience to do that...which I don't have much of

F

Flora Green

Things have been really busy lately. I'm selling out on some vendors daily! If there's something specific you are looking for just let me know. :)