• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mana regeneration

G

I've noticed that I run out of mana fairly quickly when in extended combat, and it's very very slow to regen (49 per 5 seconds according to armoury) when I'm out of combat, unless I take a drink ... which starts to get expensive having to keep buying moonberry juice.

Is there anything I can do/wear that will speed up regeneration of mana? It's frustrating in instances having to keep stopping for a minute or three whilst my mana comes back up - and the main source of my deaths is not because I run out of health first, but because I run out of mana and I have no useful attack abilities available.

Times like that I wish there was a 'kick in the nuts' button so at least I'd have something to fight back with

E

Eldorian

When you find out, let me know

I know spirit helps mana regen, but as a hunter you should be focusing on agility, stamina, and a little bit of intelligence. Along with upping your critical hits and attack power.

I usually just carry some heavy duty mana potions to help out and bring a whole lot of water to drink in between fights.

The latest patch also made it worse for hunters and mana, I seem to use up more quicker now then I used to.

G

<blockquote><hr>

The latest patch also made it worse for hunters and mana, I seem to use up more quicker now then I used to.

[/ QUOTE ]I hadn't factored that into it... that explains stuff.

G

Above level 60, some of the hunter gear comes with the stat "x mana per 5 seconds". As for spirit, there's not really enough on hunter gear to make a difference. There's also Aspect of the Viper, which buffs your mana regeneration. I don't think you get that until level 64 or so, off the top of my head.

There's also a survival talent to return part of the cost of your shots if you crit.