• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Man, I shoulda bought a permit...

G

Yeah, I guess since I didn't buy a 20 mil permit from Adonis, my event wouldn't go through...

WRONG!!! Despite BC's griefing, we managed to pull off the event as planned!

We had a total of 14 fighters, between mages and dexers, and here's a list of the champs:
Dexers - Woot Woot or KtFo
Mages - Instagator of PwNt
Battle Royale - Imhotep of SO?

We decided to do a full battle royale because there were only two class champs. That went fast... ** wither wither wither holy light wither**

Thanks to everyone who came to defend, it was enough to get everyone inside for the fights. BC can grief all they want, but they will not stop us from having this event. Next time we will prolly send gates from inside the house as well as to the outside.

I

imported_The_Dude_

LOL keep em coming at least there was a fight there unlike at the 2 harrowers we did after the fight. In destard none the less and noone [censored] showed. Well guess thats not entirely true XV was fighitng out of a house in front of destard...

I guess we will have to dig up a couple of bres for the next one. Its funny everyone of those people who werent there before we got there died several times. Guess your protectors err i mean the TDR/PWNT team up didnt help. As long as they go in as ghosts we could care less how the event went.

I

imported_Insta

<blockquote><hr>

Guess your protectors err i mean the TDR/PWNT team up didnt help.

[/ QUOTE ]

You poor dumb [censored]! Just because you get attacked by two guilds does not mean that they are "teamed up" That's all that EVER comes out of your mouth when you get attacked by more than one guild. If that were the case I could accuse BC of teaming up with TDR, I died several times to TDR as well as BC. In that case you must have "teamed up" with them too!! WTF man?

T

Trailer Trash

<blockquote><hr>

LOL keep em coming at least there was a fight there unlike at the 2 harrowers we did after the fight. In destard none the less and noone [censored] showed. Well guess thats not entirely true XV was fighitng out of a house in front of destard...

I guess we will have to dig up a couple of bres for the next one. Its funny everyone of those people who werent there before we got there died several times. Guess your protectors err i mean the TDR/PWNT team up didnt help. As long as they go in as ghosts we could care less how the event went.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude you should work for the government.
You spin thing well. We were fighting pwnt at the same time we were fighting you. I remember BC pushing from one side and pwnt on the other with the tamers!!! So you did a coulpe late night harrys big deal!! We fought you for two hours at the tourny. I got enough UO for one night but thanks!! How many did BC have on last night? we had 9 at our peak. Zerg is fine its what you had on nothing wrong with that but dont act like you did anything special. As we all know you wouldnt have been there if the odds were not 2 to 1.

I

imported_The_Dude_

You guys are funny. The first push you guys made was TDR and PWNT together not seperate. When that failed you guys split up and decided to pick on each other as it was easier.

I could care less if the event succeeded. Everyone who came out died. Everyone who came after we showed up died. You cant stop ghosts from entering a house. Was fun none the less. Keep em coming we will be there doing our part every week. Got a couple things planned for the next one should make it fun.

Late night harrower? We started at 9:30 cst. Hardly late night. Its ok though there will be more coming that you guys can miss as well.

I

imported_Insta

<blockquote><hr>

You guys are funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

and you sir are quite possibly more delusional than Reno was.... On the bright side, at least you believe your side of the story.... Well I dont know if that's a bright side or not, because your side of the story isn't correct.

None the less, like you said everyone there died, and by everyone I am including BC. I know for sure every time except for the time Dess killed me, if I got away from the grinder with anything less than 4 BC on me I killed at least one, and in most cases two before the third would run back to the grinder, and from that point the other would either escape because I got smart enough to stop chasing him into the massive grinder (also sparing my life), or he would die, and very shortly afterwards I would be dismounted, Strangled, Holylighted and wetherd to death. While trying to escape the 50 para fields.

Just so you know PwNt had 7 there at one time, that was the most of us that were there at once. Even if we did work with TDR (which we didn't) that makes a total of what ? 16, just out of curiosity how many did you have on? I would like a little bit of truth, becaue I have a list of names that I saw there with BC tags and it's better than 20. There were several names I saw that I didn't scratch down. I just got tired of writing, and found out it was pretty easy gold if I could drag a few away from the fields.

T

Trailer Trash

Late night harrower? We started at 9:30 cst. Hardly late night. Its ok though there will be more coming that you guys can miss as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know everyone in tdr pretty much lives in eastern standard time so that makes it a late night harry to me. By that time we had like 4 on, how many did you have at the harry? over 25 i bet!

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I cant even count how many of those BR guys I killed in destard while you guys were doing the harrower. Oh wait, they changed their tags, cant remember what they are exactly. It was funny seeing them all huddled together as I just tore them apart. Good job Ron, D, and Floyd. We gave em hell when we were outnumbered 3+ to 1.

I

imported_The_Dude_

Let me get this straight. There is tons of posts claiming BR is trash they are just trammies we call in to kill harrowers etc. Now you are here pounding your chest because you beat them?

Give me a [censored] break. FHP got destroyed anytime they tried to fight BC at the event. Heres a tip GET RESIST OR CARRY A BOX. Jesus your entire guild is para bait and only u and floyd carry boxes.

G

actually we were cleaning house...I killed ariyanna once or twice, and I know I killed a few other bc. Yeah I died a couple times two. But killing just one of you when there's five or six others right there in the mix is pretty hilarious. My temp works, it upsets all of you, so I'll keep it.

I

imported_lady michelle

I've come to everyone so far not to compete or pvp just to watch. Its nice to sit back with other guilds who will kill you any other time they see you in fel. When I go knowing that im going to die I bank my characters stuff then try and make it the house without dieing LOL wasnt so lucky lastnite but I did get a good laugh out of it. So anyone in tram that wants to come watch come. just come on a character that you don't care that you die on, and bank all your stuff. IF you die theres someone there to rez you up. you can also bet on the fights and make some gold.

I

imported_Insta

<blockquote><hr>

Let me get this straight. There is tons of posts claiming BR is trash they are just trammies we call in to kill harrowers etc. Now you are here pounding your chest because you beat them?

[/ QUOTE ]

From the screenies I've seen, it's the same guild, except one group is one too ashamed to admit their "fel" tag. Dont worry, it's not the first, I did see Black Widow in the house for a PvP tourney that you failed to keep from happening, he was scared to show his tag too! , oh wait... was he B*R.... Nah he is still one the UO.com page under BC.

MaxTDR

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ha, I told you guys this would happen...I apologize Sum for not making it...me and the ole lady made a night of it and hit the move, dinner, and the bar...good night! lol.

But ya, I think I mentioned the fact that while they have their reds [BC] outside griefing the event because "that's what we do and we own", their blues [B*R] would be inside trying to win....

Sad....if a guild is so uber, why do they hide their blues in other guilds and denounce an event while trying to win it? It boils down to...the reason they tried to dispel fields is so their 2-3 worthless pvpers who wanted to win would have a better chance lol.

G

Glad to hear ya had a good time, Max. We all did, everyone that was there. Even BC, hehe. Too bad they don't give me credit for it, hehe.

B*R didn't enter the tourny, though. If there were any there, they stood and watched. The guilds that did enter were: KtFo, WREK, W-R, SO?, PwNt, UOD, and -SA-. Black Widow entered the tourny, but was banned.

Here's a list of all the entries into the tournament:

Dexers:
CASULL - W-R
Wanderlei Silvia - WREK
A Soultrain - SO?
Woot Woot - KtFo (Dexer champ)
Toad - WREK
Stafano - UOD
Prophet - W-R

Mages:
Mr Bean - UOD
Extremist - ?
Killer Rabbit - UOD
Imhotep - SO? (Battle Royale Champ)
The Instugator - PwNt (Mage Champ)
Xavier - -SA-
Black Widow - BC

Just so ya'll know, we have 4 total classes: Mages, Dexers, archers, and tank mages(separate from regular mages). We had a UOD archer enter, but didn't have a match for him. Also, we had alot of late entries, which kind of complicated things. So next time we'll make a last call for entries before we make up the brackets.

And Adonis, as far as a little trick up your sleeve, hehe, can't wait ta see what you got in mind. I think more people came because of ya'll then because of me. So I'd like to give thanks to BC for bringing all of Great Lakes together! Too bad ya'll are banned, I think you'd make a great sponsor!

M

Madmax16

BC always seems to turn everything into BC take on the world. We (XV) went to Destard with 8 peeps. Give us a break we lost our All-Star PvPer that night. We show up and BC has B*R and NONO guilds out side fielding and stealth archer attacking us like crazy. We destroy them and then BC has to pull some flunkies from the harry to attack us. BC alone had twice or three times XV numbers not even counting the 2-3 guilds BC now holds hands with. Whats up with the mighty BC holding hands with three guilds? Heck I did not even need to go look for the harry I made like 100k off ins money off BR and NONO.

Also I have several screen shots of BC guys having two minions, is the legal? Which is another part of my story. We (XV) don't run any hacks or exploits at all that is maybe why we lose a lot. Not very many guilds can say that. Boys your explots and your pvp hack are ruining the game.....

MaxTDR

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

We destroy them and then BC has to pull some flunkies from the harry to attack us. BC alone had twice or three times XV numbers not even counting the 2-3 guilds BC now holds hands with.

[/ QUOTE ]

My reasoning is as follows: BC is actually starting to notice that they aren't in fact the lords of Felucca. That being said, they are partnering with these crap guilds to get harrys done and all...then coming here and saying "we, the mighty BC were helping a guild out". lol. B*R probably helps them out ALOT more than they let on

U gotta remember...that guild is about two things: grief and propoganda..and by propaganda I mean bulls***. "We coulda owned the whole shard last night, but our hearts are so big and open and warm and fuzzy that we decided to let a couple other guilds do the harry."

That translates, in my opinion, into: "We didn't have the 50v1 odds we were looking for and/or didn't have the right character templates to take the harry down so we partnered up....but don't tell anyone! Spin it!"

<blockquote><hr>

Also I have several screen shots of BC guys having two minions, is the legal? Which is another part of my story.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno, I haven't ever really noticed that. Maybe new or something.

I

imported_The_Dude_

First off we did not tell B*R we were doing a harrower. They like everyone else found out. They did not help us kill any part of the harrower. There is 2 ways to get into destard, not our fault you chose to go in the front where all of B*R was.

I'm trying to understand this, we have done a couple harrowers in hyloth where XV has a house right outside. They choose to fight out in front of it and kill people who come in. So by your genius thinking that means BC and XV are helping each other kill the harrower. That is precisely what B*R did. We are not allied we just, as other guilds put it, choose not to attack them when other guilds are around. B*R would fall in and die like everyone else who came in. Let me know if i put the proper spin/propaganda on that one max.

As for the 2 horde minions as far as i know they are not illegal. I paged a GM while working my necro long time ago and asked them about having 2 shadow wisps up to help wtih mana. A GM came i showed him exactly how I did it. Not breaking any kind of game rule just simple stuff. He said I dont see you doing anything illegal and left it at that. Now, GMs seem to know less and less these days, so if someone can show me on uo.com where is says its illegal I will gladly stop doing it.

One further question to XV. You say you were dominating B*R but everytime we came out you guys were huddled inside your house with lots of XV and B*R/NONO bodies around. About even i didnt take the time to count. IF you factor in the fact of you having a house and them not i think edge goes to B*R. One more question to XV the only harrowers you have even thought about coming to of BC's are at hyloth and destard. Both of which you have houses right outside of the dungeons. Is this the only way you guys will fight us. As the self proclaimed most active PVP guild on the shard. I think 2 showed up at the trammy event while the shard was fighting. Then 9 of you fought outside of a house infront of destard....

MaxTDR

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

. That is precisely what B*R did. We are not allied we just as other guilds put it choose not to attack them when other guilds are around. B*R would fall in and die like everyone else who came in. Let me know if i put the proper spin/propaganda on that one max.

[/ QUOTE ]

And you guys accused US of being allied to everyone...lol. I get the image of a tuff acting bouncer making fun of fat drunk girls all night at the bar and then secretly going home with one of them...that's what this whole BC/B*R love/hate relationship seems like lol. You should be more open about your reliance on B*R! lol.

<blockquote><hr>

IF you factor in the fact of you having a house and them not i think edge goes to B*R. One more question to XV the only harrowers you have even thought about coming to of BC's are at hyloth and destard. Both of which you have houses right outside of the dungeons.<font color="red"> Is this the only way you guys will fight us. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd like to put my own spin on that...45 BC rolling in on 4-5 TDR or XV or whoever...<font color="red">is this the only way you guys will fight us?</font> Ya...we've all known it for years...Later.

I

imported_The_Dude_

Wow friday was the most BC ive seen on several years and it was not even close to 45. So the answer to your question is Yes. BC does fight everyone with less then 45.

If your looking for a guild to roll in with more then 30 then you need to talk with XV. Nothing like having 50+ people to do a harrower then not even get to see it.

Keep spinning max your doing awesome.

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not meanign any disrespect to anyone but this strikes me as odd

<blockquote><hr>

One further question to XV. You say you were dominating B*R but everytime we came out you guys were huddled inside your house with lots of XV and B*R/NONO bodies around.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this saying you are part of B*R, or that when BC comes around that there are only B*R/nono and XV bodies, Either way I seem to remember a harry at Hyloth that BR was killing the harry as BC grindered the teleporter hall.

Also another point if you say somehting about houses

<blockquote><hr>

IF you factor in the fact of you having a house and them not i think edge goes to B*R.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is saying that B*R has no home or does not housefight, how would you know this unless you were allied or working with them, funny seeign Heaven in B*R and BC now it is the trammie chars of BC in the B*R guild or something is wrong with UO.com guild functions.

Say your not allied with B*R all you want but the guild pages state that alot of B*R also have charactors in BC

I

imported_The_Dude_

LOL keep fishing alvinho. Those character in B*R are there to do peerless etc. None of them are pvp character in that guild and when they are on those character they do peerless. I know unlike XV we dont hold parties and do peerless.

Lets set this straight. BC protects B*R at spawns and such just like we did for XV. BC has never called in B*R for one of our harrowers. The only time B*R has helped with harrowers is when they arent ours and we could care less about the scrolls its more about taking someone else harrower.

So when you see BC place the skulls and have B*R kill it come and talk to me until then remember B*R is like XV was when they first started coming to fell. So bash on them and BC all you want if it wasnt for BC, like it or not, XV wouldnt do what it does today. So shuddup and play the game.

D

Destiny GL

<blockquote><hr>

LOL keep fishing alvinho. Those character in B*R are there to do peerless etc. None of them are pvp character in that guild and when they are on those character they do peerless. I know unlike XV we dont hold parties and do peerless.

[/ QUOTE ]

Few nights ago there were about 15 to 20 BC reds in despise we were fighting right after the Horrower, the one xv popped that bc took, I forget what night it was, anyways and some RED B*R chars standing right there with BC untouched and fighting working the spawn side by side with BC so explain that one? Don't think any peerless spawn in despise!

and i remember it very clearly cuz what caught my attention was a RED B*R, in which I never saw before lol

I

imported_Lightning

<blockquote><hr>

One further question to XV. You say you were dominating B*R but everytime we came out you guys were huddled inside your house with lots of XV and B*R/NONO bodies around. About even i didnt take the time to count. IF you factor in the fact of you having a house and them not i think edge goes to B*R. One more question to XV the only harrowers you have even thought about coming to of BC's are at hyloth and destard. Both of which you have houses right outside of the dungeons. Is this the only way you guys will fight us. As the self proclaimed most active PVP guild on the shard. I think 2 showed up at the trammy event while the shard was fighting. Then 9 of you fought outside of a house infront of destard....

[/ QUOTE ]

First off, the "Self-proclaimed most active pvp guild" is crap. We are ONE of the most active pvp guilds, but I wouldn't consider us any more or less active then BC, and depending on the week - TDR as well. Secondly, why did we not go to some stupid little event that BC and Sum young whatever turned into a dramatic event? Cause we were to busy knitting or something I suppose. Honestly, it didn't interest any of us. The whole "you have to have a permit to blah blah", "No, I won't pay for a permit.. TDR come protect us"... on and on and on and on.... I mean seriously, come on.

As for the harry's - I don't know how to respond to that. We don't dodge our fighting around "OH, do we have a house there? Oh we don't? Well [censored], guess we can't go there then" haha. If we have a house - we usually use it to regroup. SOME of XV use them to house fight.. but again - you aren't lumping EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN XV with what some of them do are you? We have discussed this before lol.

Finally, i'm not sure where your bitterness and anger comes from against XV. If we are that big of a "fly on the wall" for you.. ignore us - and we'll just continue fighting you over and over again. We really don't care the [censored] you talk, or what your feelings are about our guild. As i've said MANY times before - we have fun. This weekend we only lost 1 fight, and won WAY more then that. We are out there fighting constantly, and getting better and better. So, continue to babble on about "XV does this, XV doesn't do that".. cause it does nothing but makes you look like a little school girl whining about absolutly nothing.

I

imported_Lightning

<blockquote><hr>

So shuddup and play the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Practice what you preach drama queen
You are the one babbling on and on, we are simply responding to your allogations.

I

Itari BC

<blockquote><hr>

Is this saying you are part of B*R, or that when BC comes around that there are only B*R/nono and XV bodies, Either way I seem to remember a harry at Hyloth that BR was killing the harry as BC grindered the teleporter hall.

This is saying that B*R has no home or does not housefight, how would you know this unless you were allied or working with them, funny seeign Heaven in B*R and BC now it is the trammie chars of BC in the B*R guild or something is wrong with UO.com guild functions.

Say your not allied with B*R all you want but the guild pages state that alot of B*R also have charactors in BC

[/ QUOTE ]

You're an ignorant fool. I have said many times, as have others, that we have a peace agreement with B*R. Is there an alliance? No. The only alliance BC has is our Faction stone. Do BC members have PVM characters in B*R? Yes we do! I've had a character in B*R for about a year. No B*R member has a character on the BC stone. They have their own PVP stone called NONO. As for the digging up old news about the Hyloth harrower, everyone saw how many people we had grinding the hallway, we obviously didn't need that many people to defend it and could have had a few people get on tamers. We chose not to because it wasn't our harrower, it was popped on a night when most of us didn't feel like staying up and taking the time to kill it, and B*R killed it the fastest I've ever seen one killed.

I

imported_The_Dude_

LOL the self proclaimed most active pvp guild came from one of your guildmembers...Ill have to find the post they said it in but i will look.

Apparently you didnt read the part where i said BC protects B*R at spawns just like we have done for countless other guilds. Be it when we did free spawn fridays or when we let XV do spawns.

I have no grudge on XV. Its the contradicting stories and ignorance. One of your members say your the most active pvp guild you say your not. You say you fight yet your guild leader says he doesnt do spawns for fights but instead for gold.

As for your drama queen statement. Please i play the game when I'm able to and leave stratics alone i reply to this crap while im at work because im bored..

One further question how come XV cant hold on to any PVP leaders? Beer left and now I heard primal left. Are the roughnecks gonna change there outfits now?

MaxTDR

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This sounds like Bush sidestepping lol...."a peace agreement"...in all of my years of playing UO, I never thought such a term would be invented; especially not by the "we war, we rule, we beat our chests" BC clan lol. Reference my earlier statement....go ahead, publicly acknowledge your love for each other, it's okay...we all know about it already lol.

I'm tired of this "well we are 'peace' with them but hey that's different, we aren't allied. We just kiss each others' a**es, no big deal it's not an alliance!"

What's up Ghost! Take it easy man. Later.

I

imported_Lightning

<blockquote><hr>

LOL the self proclaimed most active pvp guild came from one of your guildmembers...Ill have to find the post they said it in but i will look.

Apparently you didnt read the part where i said BC protects B*R at spawns just like we have done for countless other guilds. Be it when we did free spawn fridays or when we let XV do spawns.

I have no grudge on XV. Its the contradicting stories and ignorance. One of your members say your the most active pvp guild you say your not. You say you fight yet your guild leader says he doesnt do spawns for fights but instead for gold.

As for your drama queen statement. Please i play the game when I'm able to and leave stratics alone i reply to this crap while im at work because im bored..

One further question how come XV cant hold on to any PVP leaders? Beer left and now I heard primal left. Are the roughnecks gonna change there outfits now?

[/ QUOTE ]

Erm, Beer left UO I believe. How on earth could we control someone getting bored with the game? As for Primal, I won't speak for him. He's a great guy, and has his own voice to say why he left etc..

I would get into a debate about being a walking contradiction, but it serves no purpose. I don't feel the need to defend Garton's statements. I personally don't care about scrolls, and am there for the fight. Garton has much more to think about then himself. The scrolls pay for potions, regs (for pots), armor, etc. .for the guild. Of course he's going to care about them more then others. If you are telling me that every single person in BC doesn't care about scrolls, you are dead wrong lol. If that's the case, then please just forward on those 120's when you get them
Some do care, some don't. If you telling me that no BC member cares - then you sir are just as big of a contradiction as others. Again, you can't lump someone's personal feelings about something as being "the whole guild's feelings". Garton has to look out for the guild in a much different way then it's members do.

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

You're an ignorant fool. I have said many times, as have others, that we have a peace agreement with B*R. Is there an alliance? No. The only alliance BC has is our Faction stone.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you explain how half the BC members who were BC 2 months ago are mysteriously ina guild you claim not to be allied wiht, but only protect? You know what never mind, It is odd that alot of players who were BC 2 months ago jumped ship to a guild you claim to protect

I

Itari BC

<blockquote><hr>

Can you explain how half the BC members who were BC 2 months ago are mysteriously ina guild you claim not to be allied wiht, but only protect? You know what never mind, It is odd that alot of players who were BC 2 months ago jumped ship to a guild you claim to protect

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you on drugs? I looked at B*R's list on uo.com and I see maybe 3 names that are BC members blue PVM characters. See Alvin, BC fights on reds, do you see any reds in B*R? We don't run around on stealthing thiefs in Fel like yourself and then come here and try to compensate for being that awful at PvP.

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

do you see any reds in B*R?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes care for me to name atleast 3 red BR stealth archers?

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

We don't run around on stealthing thiefs in Fel like yourself and then come here and try to compensate for being that awful at PvP.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the heads up, and yes so what i try to play a stealth thief, I has netted 99% of my charactors the 120 power scrolls that they have used.

I pay the 12.99 per month(plus tax now) and choose to play ona stealthing thief, it is how I choose to play odd how some choose to be a pk and some choose other things to do in game UO is not 100% pking it has other facets which since I pay for my account I choose to play teh many facets available to my game play and not one thing specific.

Yes I suck at PVP I never claimed to be good and i bet that i am in the bottom 1% of pvpers, BUT put me with any thief who is active in Felucca and i can gurantee i am with teh top 1% of that group plain and simple

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

Lets set this straight. BC protects B*R at spawns and such just like we did for XV. BC has never called in B*R for one of our harrowers. The only time B*R has helped with harrowers is when they arent ours and we could care less about the scrolls its more about taking someone else harrower.

So when you see BC place the skulls and have B*R kill it come and talk to me until then remember B*R is like XV was when they first started coming to fell. So bash on them and BC all you want if it wasnt for BC, like it or not, XV wouldnt do what it does today. So shuddup and play the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF is your point Garret

Here are the facts.

1. B*R and BC are allied in the sense of the word if not via game mechanics
2. B*R and BC hold hands more than can be expected of a guild your simply "protecting"
3. They seemed to be protecting you the other night at destard.
4. BC never put members in XV to do spawns and peerless, we simply absorbed some of their members later.

5. You suck at this. You should let someone else do the talking on stratics.

M

Madmax16

"One further question how come XV cant hold on to any PVP leaders? Beer left and now I heard primal left. Are the roughnecks gonna change there outfits now?"

One of the problems I hit on eariler is XV don't run any pvp hacks or cheats. So we lose more with more peeps. You don't see us insta healing or running through para fields and so on. Hey, did you page a gm and ask him about insta healing and casting while running full speed?

Primal don't hack, that is not my point. There are not many as good as him. I think he got up set by the lack of pvp support.

I

imported_The_Dude_

LOL malador go back to posting screen shots w/o your toolbar. You were never a factor while you were BC, most the ops and members had you on MUTE, and your even less of a factor now so shuddup.

1. B*R and BC arent allied. We kill them at times and they kill us at times.
2. B*R is a new guild to fell and we help them out by letting them do despise to scroll there characters and let them complete other peoples harrowers for scrolls.
3. Like i said before there is 2 yes count them 2 ways to get into destard. Im sorry you people chose the easy way in. Which happened to be where B*R was. We didnt tell them there was a harrower they found it and thought this could be fun and came and killed people. I guess they should could found it and went to yew gate or doom.
4. Theres 3 BC members in there that choose to do peerless which are all blue and one or two are tamers. I could care less what kind trammy guild people are in to do what they want. BC fights never is there an announced peerless day people hav eto find others if htey want to do them. We help them in despise and a couple members chose to use this as more and found people who like doing peerless to do some with those people from time to time.
5. Shouldnt you be posting more pictures of your toolbar missing?

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

You don't see us insta healing or running through para fields and so on. Hey, did you page a gm and ask him about insta healing and casting while running full speed?

[/ QUOTE ]

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

LOL malador go back to posting screen shots w/o your toolbar. You were never a factor while you were BC, most the ops and members had you on MUTE, and your even less of a factor now so shuddup.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh finding out what you thought of my abilities brought a single tear to my eye.

Factor or no you never were able to kill me even though you vowed to kill me at every opportunity so whats that say about you archer boy. You even failed to kill me while I was half dead from a deamon in the last invasion.

<blockquote><hr>

1. B*R and BC arent allied. We kill them at times and they kill us at times.

[/ QUOTE ]

Garret people have seen you with B*R doing spawns. I find it hard be believe even you can be so ignorant and obnoxious as to keep arguing this. You have allied yourself with B*R quit trying to convince people you have not.

<blockquote><hr>

2. B*R is a new guild to fell and we help them out by letting them do despise to scroll there characters and let them complete other peoples harrowers for scrolls.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean you exploit them for what they can do for you while you hide your trammy chars in thier numbers. The US has treated many of thier "allies" the same way.

<blockquote><hr>

3. Like i said before there is 2 yes count them 2 ways to get into destard. Im sorry you people chose the easy way in. Which happened to be where B*R was. We didnt tell them there was a harrower they found it and thought this could be fun and came and killed people. I guess they should could found it and went to yew gate or doom.

[/ QUOTE ]

? this makes little sense but I will try. Are you actually saying that since there is two entrances and B*R was only covering one of them that they could not possibly been helping you?

<blockquote><hr>

4. Theres 3 BC members in there that choose to do peerless which are all blue and one or two are tamers. I could care less what kind trammy guild people are in to do what they want. BC fights never is there an announced peerless day people hav eto find others if htey want to do them. We help them in despise and a couple members chose to use this as more and found people who like doing peerless to do some with those people from time to time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Again this is not making much sense but I get that you only have 3 BC members in the guild. Did hydro remove his. what about Jabber and Bodi? They were all in it when I looked a couple weeks ago. In fact I found 8 - 10 BC listed before you got caught and had them all remove thier chars.

<blockquote><hr>

5. Shouldnt you be posting more pictures of your toolbar missing?

[/ QUOTE ]

Shouldnt you be making selfrighteous and dishonest claims about your guild or having childish melt downs in vent.

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

most the ops and members had you on MUTE

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh by the way. I had you (an op) on mute for the last two months I was in the guild. Talk about not being a factor.

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Shouldnt you be making selfrighteous and dishonest claims about your guild or having childish melt downs in vent.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have only one thing to say about melting down in vent, It is hard to meltdown in vent when I choose to be alone in a vent channel 99% of the time

M

Malador

I was writing to Garret Alvino. I dont think I have ever been in vent with you.

I

imported_The_Dude_

WOW no way people have found BC protecting B*R at spawns omg man nice find how long did that take you? I think i just said we protect them i guess my reading is off keep trying.

LoL going in with someone on a peerless is deffinitely exploiting them. Exploiting is what you use on your computer when you play uo. Thus no toolbar.

Ive tried this before. When we were in hyloth XV was fielding the only entrance into hyloth from there house. Does this mean XV and BC were helping each other? Sorry just using your logic.

Ahh yes hiding our numbers. Everyone of those characters in B*R were trammy characters. Which have been moved to BC because they kill certain things faster. We have no reason to hide numbers. I have my smith and other characters on my own stone does this mean im hiding more BC numbers because they arent all on the stone. Please shuddup.

LOL lets see I said I'd kill you at any chance, where did you hide? Doom. This was before the insane arty drops. So congrats on hiding in doom for a week until you were mistakingly allowed back into BC. Which was later fixed with ignorance on your part. Seriously you are the last person who anyone thought cheated. Just goes to prove even the pathetic and horrid use cheats.

Side note are you still stealing your neighbors internet connection because you cant afford your own then pancakes when stuff lags? Your pathetic always have been and always will be. I cant wait for FL to get here so you can bring malador out of hiding and die.

I'm glad your doing your part by killing one at a bank rofl keep up the work champ. Hey i know maybe you can throw an app in with them they allow your kind in there guild. I wish I could post icq logs. Just read one from a GM of a certain guild claiming that CE isnt a speedhack and changing art files isnt field hacks. Sadly we are unable to.

I

imported_Lightning

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

most the ops and members had you on MUTE

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh by the way. I had you (an op) on mute for the last two months I was in the guild. Talk about not being a factor.

[/ QUOTE ]

See, BC people throwing mute on there own members makes me laugh. I can't think of a single person in our vent that is on people's mute. Well, there was one lady, but she got the boot a while back. See, BC may beat people down alot, but who cares if everyone in the guild irritates each other? *laughs*

Nfusion

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

See, BC people throwing mute on there own members makes me laugh. I can't think of a single person in our vent that is on people's mute. Well, there was one lady, but she got the boot a while back. See, BC may beat people down alot, but who cares if everyone in the guild irritates each other? *laughs*

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me be clear, we don't irritate each other, we just had 1 member who irritated everyone. I've only logged off mad once and it was due to this same chuckle head who posted pics of him using an ittp.

I

imported_Lightning

Well see, that makes more sense now.

Chucklehead *laughs* My grandpa used to call me that hahaha.

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me be clear, we don't irritate each other, we just had 1 member who irritated everyone. I've only logged off mad once and it was due to this same chuckle head who posted pics of him using an ittp.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh please off the top of my head I can think of several people that were muted by many. garret, dan, alchy and her idiot boyfriend all people who have caused folks to not only log out but also caused folks to quit. Even JD was offensive at times but he earned the right to be offensive at times by being a decent leader. BC as always been full of all the hot heads but most are civil to each other.

Garret by far is the most offensive guy i have ever come in contact with.

I

imported_The_Dude_

LOL when dealing with people like you one needs to be offensive. I will hold the TITLE for as long as I can.

If your gonna include people who have been muted your name should be first on the list lol. I know i know you have page and page of saved irc log thats how pathetic your life is. Which is fine since i saw one of the saved irc logs and couldnt stop laughing. Having 69 magery so u can have 4/6 casting isnt illegal rofl.

In the end you used cheat program to help you play I have never and will never. Its like buying a new video game finding the cheat for GOD mode and beating the game. Takes no skill.

Hows your neighbors internet still lagging ya?

Nfusion

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh please off the top of my head I can think of several people that were muted by many. garret, dan, alchy and her idiot boyfriend all people who have caused folks to not only log out but also caused folks to quit. Even JD was offensive at times but he earned the right to be offensive at times by being a decent leader. BC as always been full of all the hot heads but most are civil to each other.

Garret by far is the most offensive guy i have ever come in contact with.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice selection of several people from years ago...Dan's been gone 2 years now, Alchy and boyfriend 2 1/2 years or more. Nice spin there Mal. You're the only person I've ever muted in vent...and for good reason.

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

WOW no way people have found BC protecting B*R at spawns omg man nice find how long did that take you? I think i just said we protect them i guess my reading is off keep trying.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did not say protecting I said "doing". Since your dense I will explain the difference. When the BC I was proud to be in protected a spawn we stood at the entrances and killed those coming in. Sometimes that means we "accidentally" killed those we are protecting. At all times we ridiculed them in vent as meat. We did not help them do the spawn, although at times we simply took over and finished it because no one was coming and we got bored. We did not put chars in thier guild. We did not do peerless with them. We certainly did not let them in the RH.

<blockquote><hr>

LoL going in with someone on a peerless is deffinitely exploiting them. Exploiting is what you use on your computer when you play uo. Thus no toolbar.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry pal but like most of your ideas, wrong again. I am running KR. No ITTP's. And EA, like me, does not see fit to screenshot the tool bar.

<blockquote><hr>

Ive tried this before. When we were in hyloth XV was fielding the only entrance into hyloth from there house. Does this mean XV and BC were helping each other? Sorry just using your logic.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ofcourse they were helping you just as B*R was helping you. They were making it hard for folks to enter. You might not have wanted thier help but just the same you got it. The difference is you did not ask XV's help.

<blockquote><hr>

Ahh yes hiding our numbers. Everyone of those characters in B*R were trammy characters. Which have been moved to BC because they kill certain things faster. We have no reason to hide numbers. I have my smith and other characters on my own stone does this mean im hiding more BC numbers because they arent all on the stone. Please shuddup.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did not say you were hiding your numbers. I said you were hiding your trammies inside thier numbers. I forgive you your lack of reading comprehension though.

You moved them the day after I pointed them out but nice try.

<blockquote><hr>

LOL lets see I said I'd kill you at any chance, where did you hide? Doom. This was before the insane arty drops. So congrats on hiding in doom for a week until you were mistakingly allowed back into BC. Which was later fixed with ignorance on your part. Seriously you are the last person who anyone thought cheated. Just goes to prove even the pathetic and horrid use cheats.

[/ QUOTE ]

You tried hard to kill me that night. You failed to kill me because after all you are simply a point and click archer. I refused to fight a guildmate no matter how offensive he was but you were having a melt down so I simply ran from you. The mighty Garret on his best archer char with moving shot could not kill my sorry ass on a mage. You should have killed my mage easily as I cannot heal while running. Ask any decent archer out there. I am not hard to kill except for you. Then you acted your age and kicked me from tools and gave me like a week off. I went to doom one evening for like an hour. The rest of the time I spent attending spawns while not in tools on chars you did not know.

<blockquote><hr>

Side note are you still stealing your neighbors internet connection because you cant afford your own then pancakes when stuff lags? Your pathetic always have been and always will be. I cant wait for FL to get here so you can bring malador out of hiding and die.

[/ QUOTE ]

No unfortuantely that free ride dried up when she moved. I have to pay now but way to take it personal.

The Malador char has been responsible for the death of several of your guild mates. In fact I have been at spawns where you were hiding on the island in despise on numberous occasions on both my archer and my mage.

<blockquote><hr>

I'm glad your doing your part by killing one at a bank rofl keep up the work champ. Hey i know maybe you can throw an app in with them they allow your kind in there guild. I wish I could post icq logs. Just read one from a GM of a certain guild claiming that CE isnt a speedhack and changing art files isnt field hacks. Sadly we are unable to.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks. Instead of complaining incessently about them I simply try to kill them. You should try it.

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

LOL when dealing with people like you one needs to be offensive. I will hold the TITLE for as long as I can.

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you rationalize being offensive with almost everyone else? Careful your starting to sound like you got issues.

<blockquote><hr>

If your gonna include people who have been muted your name should be first on the list lol. I know i know you have page and page of saved irc log thats how pathetic your life is. Which is fine since i saw one of the saved irc logs and couldnt stop laughing. Having 69 magery so u can have 4/6 casting isnt illegal rofl.

[/ QUOTE ]

You already put my name on the list. I was simply pointing out the ludicris claim that I am the only one anyone muted. Some were so disliked that people automatically logged off when they were online. I did not say it was. However trying to figure out how to circumvent that limitation is illegal. It is called exploiting the game mechanics.