• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Maling/Diva's Memorial Signing Book

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is with a heavy heart that I tell you of a passing of a vet of the Atlantic shard.

Known for her giving nature, love of the game, and numerous friends she will be missed by many of us here in Sosaria.

A Memorial Signing Book has been placed at the Book Store, run by DeadBob and Tang. If you are not familar with where their shop is in Malas you can find runes to it at Goodman's or Winterbreeze Libraries. Please stop by and sign in rememberence of her.

My thoughts and prayers go out to her friends and family.

kentuckyjoe

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maling was a really nice person who I really enjoyed doing IDOC's with and shopping at her Mall. Many times I saw her pull things right off her vendors and give them away to total strangers.

My thoughts and prayers go with her family and friends.

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow i remember seeing her at IDOC's , thou i never got to talk to her.

My best wishes go out to her family and friends.

S

Syfka

That is really sad i only saw her around but she seemed really nice my condolences are with her family and those who were close to here

K

Kazar

I used to visit with Maling at least twice a week and have missed that. My heart goes out to the family and to all of us that miss Maling.

A

Africanus

Honestly she was one of the sweetest and decent persons who have played Ultima. She had total respect with the idoc community and of those who knew her. My best wishes and regrets to the family and friends.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that makes me very sad :(
she was so helpful to players just starting up - i remember recalling to her atlantic house (before she moved to right outside luna) and pouring over the huge piles of idoc stuff she'd dump on her front lawn for new players to sort through. i found some awesome trinkets, furniture and resources that were quite useful to my chars who were just starting out. when i moved from atlantic to napa i donated back to her all the stuff of that type i didn't feel like moving, so she could pass it on to others in need. i talked to her a bunch of times and also loved visiting her mall outside luna when she moved there. this is very sad news. rachel thanks for posting.

I

Ishtar

I shopped at Maling's often, and was always well received in a cordial and jovial nature. She had a big and generous heart and will be missed.