• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Malador? Was that the best shot?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2 Parry mages nuke one of you, the other jets out of deceit and thats the end of the fight? I gotta say I was expecting some sort of an attempt to come back...

I wish i was quick enough with the screenshot button.

M

Malador

2 Parry mages nuke one of you, the other jets out of deceit and thats the end of the fight? I gotta say I was expecting some sort of an attempt to come back...

I wish i was quick enough with the screenshot button.
Parry mage my ass. Since when does a parry mage have necro? I was corpsed.

We can do it again if you like but not by a dungeon entrance.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Parry mage my ass. Since when does a parry mage have necro? I was corpsed.

We can do it again if you like but not by a dungeon entrance.
Neither Ping nor Tank have Necro. If you were corpsed it was your team mate. 6 skill parry mages, the both of us.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But yes I would like to fight again it was fun. He had to use the dungeon entrance while I switched characters to a PvP guy.

The location can be a place of your choice! Even numbers preferable but not required.

Was your guildy Khalan's mage? If so make sure you tell him that it's impossible to heal through our perfectly synched combo!

M

Malador

But yes I would like to fight again it was fun. He had to use the dungeon entrance while I switched characters to a PvP guy.

The location can be a place of your choice! Even numbers preferable but not required.

Was your guildy Khalan's mage? If so make sure you tell him that it's impossible to heal through our perfectly synched combo!
Yea that was Kahl. Both of us have been trying to get back up to speed on mages. I have been primarily been playing my archer at yew for months.

Your partner was very lucky many times using that entrance while he waited and had I not been corpsed I probably would have survived that perfectily timed combo with his GH in the middle. oh well it was fun.

I had more fun on my archer last night killing the two tdr in wraith form doing depise and causing them to call in help or change chars. I died twice on my mage but was able to kill them both on my archer.

N

|Nox|

Yea that was Kahl. Both of us have been trying to get back up to speed on mages. I have been primarily been playing my archer at yew for months.

Your partner was very lucky many times using that entrance while he waited and had I not been corpsed I probably would have survived that perfectily timed combo with his GH in the middle. oh well it was fun.

I had more fun on my archer last night killing the two tdr in wraith form doing depise and causing them to call in help or change chars. I died twice on my mage but was able to kill them both on my archer.
Its not luck i'm that good.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Reasons like this crap that I dont play my mage. BORING.
You ridicule him for not "fighting honorably" in a 2 v 1 scenario. After we dropped Malador what did you do?

You ran to a house, thats right. So take your "honorable" and apply it to your own play style.

S

Still Frame

Sure...luck. You act like BCF...using boring game mechanics like that instead of fighting honorably. Reasons like this crap that I dont play my mage. BORING.
From what mal told me you 2 have been playing your mages at night. Congrats btw.

p.s. mal did you end up taking those teleport scrolls i tried to hand to you? Our board wars are over, i respect that unlike most people you can stick to your beliefs. Incase i dont play before thursday or look at the boards. Merry Christmas sir, or if you dont celebrate...happy holidays :)

M

Malador

No you would have been dead.
If your ego needs to believe that fine. I know different and Kahl knows different.

Lynk as I said we can do it again some time but not with this egotisitcal looser.

By the way looser if dying scared me I could have recalled away.

M

Malador

You ridicule him for not "fighting honorably" in a 2 v 1 scenario. After we dropped Malador what did you do?

You ran to a house, thats right. So take your "honorable" and apply it to your own play style.
Lynk your as bad as your bud.

Lets get something straight. You two jumped me 2 on 1. I ran for the entrance so I could even the odds with Kahl. When it became 2 on 2 you two hightailed it back to the spawn level cause you were scared of facing us on the char your were on. You kept going while your buddy tried desparetly to stay alive. He was lucky to do so no matter what he thinks of himself. THen you showed up and somehow I get corpsed by parry mages. You get a good dump on me and now kahl does the same thing your buddy did. Avoids dying.

I take it back you can skip that future 1 v 1.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lynk your as bad as your bud.

Lets get something straight. You two jumped me 2 on 1. I ran for the entrance so I could even the odds with Kahl. When it became 2 on 2 you two hightailed it back to the spawn level cause you were scared of facing us on the char your were on. You kept going while your buddy tried desparetly to stay alive. He was lucky to do so no matter what he thinks of himself. THen you showed up and somehow I get corpsed by parry mages. You get a good dump on me and now kahl does the same thing your buddy did. Avoids dying.

I take it back you can skip that future 1 v 1.
Thats not how it happened. I was on a sampire leveling the spawn, Ping was healing me. You came in, we chased you out. You left, we went back. I saw you guys coming in again so I left out of the dungeon to get a mage (i can't xheal on a sampire). I came back, you died, Khalahn left. I never thought you would 1 v 1 me, you don't do that kind of thing.

As for "somehow being corpsed by parry mages", we'd be happy to set MyUO to show our skills on those characters.

Ping and I will gladly 3 v 2 You, khalan and Floyd (you can play mages or dexers doesn't matter).

M

Malador

Thats not how it happened. I was on a sampire leveling the spawn, Ping was healing me. You came in, we chased you out. You left, we went back. I saw you guys coming in again so I left out of the dungeon to get a mage (i can't xheal on a sampire). I came back, you died, Khalahn left. I never thought you would 1 v 1 me, you don't do that kind of thing.

As for "somehow being corpsed by parry mages", we'd be happy to set MyUO to show our skills on those characters.

Ping and I will gladly 3 v 2 You, khalan and Floyd (you can play mages or dexers doesn't matter).
lol the two of you coincidently decided to go back to the spawn just as Kahl joined me in the hallway going out but again your ego needs to see it the way you described it so be it.

Actually you know I would 1 v 1 you as we have done that on numerous ocasions but this was not a 1 v 1 it was 2 v 1 and I was the 1. Here is a pic of you acting like an ass after a 10 minute fight 1 v 1

You were quite happy with yourself but I would be too if I killed me in a fair fight.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That pic still makes me lol.

Show me a screeny of you winning 1 v 1!

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol the two of you coincidently decided to go back to the spawn just as Kahl joined me in the hallway going out but again your ego needs to see it the way you described it so be it.
You're not making any sense. We ran INTO the spawn so I could recall out to switch characters?

No, we ran out of the spawn to the entrance. I got out, recalled, and came back on a mage. That's when you died.

If I was running into the spawn, how did I recall out? :coco:

M

Malador

That pic still makes me lol.

Show me a screeny of you winning 1 v 1!

You show me one smart boy. To be honest that pic I posted is the only 1 v 1 fight I remember that you won and it hardly counts. I took it and there is no money shot. Most of the fights where you beat me included half a dozen TDR rushing to your aid.

M

Malador

You're not making any sense. We ran INTO the spawn so I could recall out to switch characters?

No, we ran out of the spawn to the entrance. I got out, recalled, and came back on a mage. That's when you died.

If I was running into the spawn, how did I recall out? :coco:
there are two exits to that dungeon

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why would you want to pay us 10m for killing you?
Lets set this up. Since Mystra is all about being the middle man on this stuff we can have him hold the gold. We will have it in the jhelom sheep pens. 10 mill. Floyd, Kahlan, and Mal vs you two. Put your money where your mouth is.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lets set this up. Since Mystra is all about being the middle man on this stuff we can have him hold the gold. We will have it in the jhelom sheep pens. 10 mill. Floyd, Kahlan, and Mal vs you two. Put your money where your mouth is.
I accept. I'll check with Ping.

What characters are you going to be using? Floyd, Kahlan, and Aldo?

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I accept. I'll check with Ping.

What characters are you going to be using? Floyd, Kahlan, and Aldo?
you guys using parry mages? lol this is a no contest if you are.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So.. I'M BACK! Reguardless, I actually saw Malador in game! HI LYNK!!!!

http://i39.***********/8x800j.jpg

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes our group would be Malador, Floyd, and Kahlan. All three of us are normally online between 5-9pm. Probably wont be in game tonight around that time due to the Illini game.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dunno, I always see people running by my house now, I guess because it's near the ferry for factions? Whatever floats their boat, ugly ass snow AGAIN, gr.