• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Making a Sammy

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I been told that its time to make a Sammy, I am slowly police items, was told double axe or double bladed staff (I believe) Working on requiring those special items for it, but the suit is where I hit a road block, I was thinking the scout set would be good, full 70 resist, 60 HCI, 12 HP Reg, 12 MP regen, but told to get the mace and shield glasses so that suit is gone, have to go piece by piece now, and special pieces I should also get? Here is what I got so far.
9-14-210005.jpg 9-14-210006.jpg 9-14-210007.jpg 9-14-210012.jpg 9-14-210015.jpg 9-14-210018.jpg 9-14-210021.jpg

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I been busy on Sonoma and found these four pieces.
9-14-210024.jpg
all the rest is on Atlantic, I get it home soon enough and make my sammy. Still shopping for a tactics PS

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
HCI is capped at 45. To get higher you have to refine armor which lowers resist cap. If you meant SSI, you don't need a lot for a swordsman or fencer.
ya I noticed the cap, the mannequin showed that 60/45 for the HCI.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ya I noticed the cap, the mannequin showed that 60/45 for the HCI.
That's so players can put refined armor on the mannequin.

Swords are easy. A double axe has the best properties for dynamic dungeons. WW and Double Strike. AI is not the best option here. A lot of these mobs have <20 cold resist.

210 Stamina 10 SSI or 180 Stamina 20 SSI swings at max speed. Both are easy to get.

Macers require a lot more for the top damage WW weapon.
My macer

1631649174053.png

I go Healing instead of Necro.

Your skills options.

A Sampire is a dexxer, all melee and ranged weapon users are.

They use the basic things to be the most effective at soloing encounters.

Anatomy
Weapon Skill
Tactics
Parry

If all 120 you have 240 points left.

100 Necro for the Vampiric Embrace.

140 points left.

Most go for Bushido. You are solo you always have honor. With a slayer you are set up to do max damage.

Those last 140 points can go to any skill you prefer, Chivalry,Resist, etc.

There are many Sampire templates.

For these events I go with this build instead. I can heal thru paragons.
1631650594556.png
I only saw one melee template able to solo a Para Balron in Wildfire. It was not a sampire.

Use the skills you are comfortable with.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I been busy on Sonoma and found these four pieces.
View attachment 122149
all the rest is on Atlantic, I get it home soon enough and make my sammy. Still shopping for a tactics PS
The Bone chest reward is an easy thing to build a suit around.

You just need as much str as you can get with the Stamina you need for Max speed.

I also made a thread on an easy to use Template for a Melee warrior.
A guy using this could solo a para Balron.