• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Makeing Begging More Rewarding

M

Mr Artifact

Having a gm beggar i truly believe that there should be more items added to this game that can only can be gotten only through begging. i admit using a gm beggar and trick or treating with him was nice pay off as most of you know that is the best way to get the special Halloween treats but not the only way. we need more items that only beggars can get through begging. i also believe that there should be begging minor and major artifacts that we can only get through begging to give players more reason to have a beggar and to make begging more worthwhile. one last thing i wouldn't mind if some of the begging items can be stack able.
[/list] Imported and modified from an old idea of mine on the Ideas Den

G

Add a "Shopping Cart" and "Brown Paper Bag" to the begging rewards. lol

M

Mr Artifact

Don't forget a refrigerator size card board box and newspaper to sleep in and with lol. but seriously i really think begging should give more items including artifacts.

G

Ah. (in fun) Youre a beggar. You get handouts. You get what others dont want.

G

Bring back tents, beggar style... a little shack made from bits of wooden crate, hide and assorted junk

I'd take up begging in earnest just to get one lol.

Wenchy

G

This topic made me laugh. I understand the frustration though, when you devote 100 points in some cases to a skill: if not exactly financially lucrative in game, at the least it should be a lot of fun to do even if you get NPCs trash, such as sandwiches with a bite out of them.

-Skylark

M

Mr Artifact

I can understad why its funny it is funny to me too but i have 21 characters so i had enough room to make a GM Beggar and like you say if i am going to work a skill to GM or higher then that skill should be worth Having. besides Beggars getting more halloween special treats begging begging isnt that rewarding so it can sure use more benefits.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Why are every single one of your posts edited, mr Idea man?

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If begging has a chance to drop an orny or crimson, begging skill will be as popular as archery. And this will put a stop to gray noto PK who get away with all their counts by afking at luna bank would setup a recalling route and would be scripting begging on every NPC in game unattended 23 hours a day 7 days a week just like the bod scripters.

G

I wish the current items we can get off elfs were a little easier to get, those .1% items are really hard to get. I still have yet to get the empty bottle, or fish steak, this

I borrow the image from the beggar forum.

G

I think it would be more fun if some of the items were unique in graphics or label - I mean you are begging stuff from people after all! A pizza missing a slice, a bread loaf with a chunk out of it...even a slightly rotten turnip (thrown at you by angry NPC) those kinds of things would be fun. Maybe a very small chance to get some unique clothing item (because your generous target is so moved with compassion by your pleas they give you something nice to ease your poverty).

-Skylark