• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Make Primary Abyss House

SpellBreaker

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings folks,

We have an abyss house that was placed when the Abyss dungeon was introduced. On the same account we have a 2nd house in Luna.

One account two houses.

We would like to move out of Luna and into a larger Tokuno house location and without jeopardizing the accounts ability to have 2 houses.

Since the Abyss houses were recently raffled off the new winners houses are not grandfathered like ours is.

Anyone with an original Abyss house know if we are able to move our primary house and still maintain the Abyss house?

abyssBaja.png

lunaBaja.png

Thanks!

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
From what I have heard is that if you place another house the other grandfathered houses also decay... I can’t promise that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
In the meantime could you make the Luna house public again so people can have shortcut access to the Cavern of the Discarded?
Pretty please with sugar on it.