• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Make Max - Make Number

B

Birdmon

Its broke on map making...any work-arounds?..I cant stand the click,click,click

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its not broke. You cant set a number of items to make for any craft and hit a button and it makes them all. Gotta click click click. Its called actually earning the skill.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Its not broke. You cant set a number of items to make for any craft and hit a button and it makes them all. Gotta click click click. Its called actually earning the skill.

[/ QUOTE ]

In KR you can set the number to make and click one button and it makes them all.

On to the OP don't know why it's not working I haven't had any problems with any of the other craft skills and haven't had the need to test map making.

B

Birdmon

Its fine in Blacksmithy...but NOT in map making. Again, any work arounds?

B

Birdmon

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, in the future, you should really know what your talking about before you post. This is basic stuff.

G

If you get a failure the macro stops, as far as I know there is no work around. I had to go back to 2D and UOAssist to make some DP kegs.

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apparently only for KR because in the only real client(which is 2d) you can't do that. So thank you very much I do know what Im talking about. Believe it or not Still the majority of players still use 2d not KR. So hence if a poster doesnt specify KR then they get a 2d response.