• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

make last macro?

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi, trying to make a macro to cook one fishsteak at a time. I put one steak in my pack using the restock agent and want to just press a 'make last' macro to cook it using a skillet.

Every time I drag the make last 'action' into a macro and press it, it says 'use a crafting took first' which is fine, but if i drag a skillet into the macro it doesnt recognise it, use last object doesnt work either and so I am at a loss as to what the bloody thing wants.

Any assistance appreciated.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi, trying to make a macro to cook one fishsteak at a time. I put one steak in my pack using the restock agent and want to just press a 'make last' macro to cook it using a skillet.

Every time I drag the make last 'action' into a macro and press it, it says 'use a crafting took first' which is fine, but if i drag a skillet into the macro it doesnt recognise it, use last object doesnt work either and so I am at a loss as to what the bloody thing wants.

Any assistance appreciated.
Why are you doing 1 at a time?

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
was just testing it, am on siege so once i get to rot may as well just do one. it isnt the amount that is the issue it is making a macro so that instead of having to press 'make last' on the tool gump I can just put make last in a macro and keep my finger on the key I assign to the macro.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
was just testing it, am on siege so once i get to rot may as well just do one. it isnt the amount that is the issue it is making a macro so that instead of having to press 'make last' on the tool gump I can just put make last in a macro and keep my finger on the key I assign to the macro.
I asked because of the Make Max and the Make # and also the Fill Container options. Didn't know this was for ROT gains. Do staked fish all cook at the same time?

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I asked because of the Make Max and the Make # and also the Fill Container options. Didn't know this was for ROT gains. Do staked fish all cook at the same time?
Yeah if you put 200 fish steaks in your pack they can all cook in one go if you dont fail and you get a .1 gain, or I can put in 1 fish steak and get the same things. I needed the 'make last' macro to get me to the rot level of 70 skill points before the timed gains kicked in, being new on siege it was cheaper to do fish steaks which someone gave me than going and buying the flour etc. But I ended up changing to making dough as at least with that I could load up my pack with flour and water and just hit 'make max' on the crafting gump and let it run through the suff in my pack. Now I am a rot I am just making one wood pulp every rot gain time.

However my question is really how the hell do you use those 'crafting' utilites on the 'Action' menu in a macro. I have tried the 'make last', 'imbue last' and a few of the others and never had ANY of them work in any way, all I get is open the tool etc etc, I must be missing something simple but for the life of me I can't see what use they are. That was the frustrating thing and still is, lol, not being able to figure out how to use the things. Wonder if anyone else has used them an how?

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah if you put 200 fish steaks in your pack they can all cook in one go if you dont fail and you get a .1 gain, or I can put in 1 fish steak and get the same things. I needed the 'make last' macro to get me to the rot level of 70 skill points before the timed gains kicked in, being new on siege it was cheaper to do fish steaks which someone gave me than going and buying the flour etc. But I ended up changing to making dough as at least with that I could load up my pack with flour and water and just hit 'make max' on the crafting gump and let it run through the suff in my pack. Now I am a rot I am just making one wood pulp every rot gain time.

However my question is really how the hell do you use those 'crafting' utilites on the 'Action' menu in a macro. I have tried the 'make last', 'imbue last' and a few of the others and never had ANY of them work in any way, all I get is open the tool etc etc, I must be missing something simple but for the life of me I can't see what use they are. That was the frustrating thing and still is, lol, not being able to figure out how to use the things. Wonder if anyone else has used them an how?
No clue, I still use the CC with UOA when needed.