• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Make Clean-Up Points Accessible by All Characters on Account

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I wished it was that way from the beginning. Honestly.

I always thought having it be character specific was just wrong.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I go for this myself....
Though I do have a few things I should point out that the Dev have said about this type of thing....
The points would only be on a shard by shard account basis... meaning all your characters who drop in junk would add up like the the money in your bank for 1 of your accounts characters to use... this is a good thing in my book
This would mean no two shards points would add up...sorry guys
But this does meld all the bits and clumps into one
This would be nice. IF the DEV ok'd it.
*Secondly
IF by any means the dev is gracious enough to do so....
Its not the dev's fault if you run over the limit.
*I too would love to see grass tiles an snow tiles on the choice menu ...i run out when i do a rebuild...nd its fustrating to look for more.
If it were shard specific what would happen if you wanted to move to another shard? Where would the points go???

That's dumb. IMO.

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats a good question... as with the gold i guess it stays on the shard till you pick items.... till it can be placed inte transfer vault I would hazzard to guess... now that would be a nice addition to its function too. you only need send what you want to go not the whole lot.....