• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Majority rules

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think that looking at this failed event says alot of what the average player wants with UO. It isn't that pvp is good or bad. It just is not what the majority of the players here want.

Attachments

E

Eyes of Origin

Thats sad :( I know Origin is suppose to have a pvp tourney coming up at the end of the month possibly, hopefully the same thing doesnt happen here.

C

Crystal Canyon

Maybe with it being a holiday weekend and all the excitement of the new expansion, players were just too busy to attend this one. Hope that is the case.

Multani

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us.
Your playing small does not serve the world.
There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.
We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone.
And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us.
Your playing small does not serve the world.
There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.
We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone.
And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.
True, and quite admirable. I am so glad I don't waste that sentiment by achieving only in a digital world.