• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mair soar.

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Means - Live Free.

I've used that as my farewell statement for years with Kirthag. And it is how I will leave this forum & UO.

My accounts (yes, several) have been given to other worthy players who can do with them as they will - all items in my houses are theirs for doing whatever it is they want. If they change the character names, that is their choice... after all, there is much stigma and history that goes with the names of Kirthag, Kat, Lark and Minerva....

This is notice to the community that I am leaving UO. Some may rejoice, say "Finally! the *&^$ is gone!" Others may be sad and beg me to stay.

I've made many friends, even found love for a time through this world. I've made enemies that have carried over into my every day existence. I've said for years that we are all part of our characters, and vice-versa.... and for 10 years, Kirthag has lived through me in UO. I thank you all--and wish everyone the best in what they do. But nothing will change my mind or my actions. Accounts are already given over and passwords changed. It is done.

Of note, I DID ask the new owner of my main account to please change Kirthag's name--no one will ever be able to play her like I do and I want no mistakes or foul judgments upon my character as a gamer and a person. Kirthag is very much (still) a part of who I am... she is just not going to be in Sosaria anymore.

This will be my last post. Thank you all for the joys & sorrows - and for letting me be part of this community as a reporter (twice over).

Mair soar.

F

five oclock

WoW..a sad day indeed...

Opens a bottle of Ale and gives ya a toast. Remember always ride off into the sunset...for at Sunrise Im sure we will see you again in the future...Im sure you will sneak back in...

G

You'll be back..

I should know we smell our own.. I've sold accounts twice before, and still managed both times to come back.

G

You'll be missed! And if one day you decide to return, remember you have friends here that will welcome you back.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I for one will so miss you and have valued our short as it were in UO time together my friend. When and if you do return please look me up I will support you and gift you to no end. I am sure you have friendships throughout the game which will herald your return if it ever comes to pass.

Another candle is vanquished on Napa. However where it fades several more shall blossom and the legend of Kirthag shall rest in the history of Napa.

Live Work Play Napa!!!!

Lord Nabin
icq 248-636-691
[email protected]

I

imported_Bluebottle

From my birth country - they too have a farewell encouragement - that equates to live long and prosper :

Lang may yer lum reek

Not a sad farewell, but one that wishes you well, and may you continue to enrich the lives of others in whatever you do in the future

I

imported_kalzaketh

goodluck in all your future endeavors dearlady, also happy spring, tis a time of renewal not of ends except the end of winter.