• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Magnum Opus - Atlantic Museum of Rares Collector's Preview

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
Howdy peeps,

As many of you know, I've been working on my museum of rares on Atlantic. I'm 99% finished, and I'd love some feedback -- specifically on the lag. My goals of creating a ginormous 25 story castle were quickly squashed (and for good reason), but the remaining structure can still be a bit laggy at times and a bit unbearable. If the general response is that the lag is to severe, I'll scale it back a bit more before the grand opening (I already removed 800 tiles).

As I'm still working on finishing touches, the museum will stay private for a few more weeks. If you're interested in providing feedback on how many L-ag Cures I need to buy (or if you just want a sneak peak), PM me here or ICQ me at 613414847, and I'll friend you.

Directions:
  • Take the 101 North... (JK, Californians joke)
  • The castle is located Northwest of Vesper across the river and East of Minoc (Trammel, Atlantic)
  • If you go to coordinates 100N, 100E and walk directly East, you will run right into it
  • Screen Shot 2015-10-28 at 5.52.01 PM.png
  • There are three entrances, as many of the castle's original frame has been sealed:
    • Front doors leading to the foyer
    • East teleporter leading to the 2nd floor entrance
    • West teleporter leading to the garden roof
Cheers!

Screen Shot 2015-10-28 at 5.53.53 PM.png

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
i tried to visit but the castle is private so i couldn't get in. can't wait to see it tho.

btw...upon initial approach there was no lag. :)

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Thank you for show up :)
I will upload the video to youtube when I have time

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow! Still looking around but pretty dam amazing man.