• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Maginica Quests Xsharding

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone interested in Xsharding for the Maginica Rubble?

I'd get enough threads for your characters to do the quests on Origin or Lake Superior if you got enough for me on your server.

I won't be home till tomorrow, but if interested, ICQ me. 199889122

B

BardMal

Hi, we have traded in the past.

I could put a few of my chars through for you on your shard. How many ruble boulders/easles you want?

After doing 18 chars with each of the three quests, the one with the stuff "worth having" is the fate thread one.

I probably won't have enough threads on Legends for you to reciprocate, I have alot of trades going on with them internally on my shard. I still have 540 fate threads before I "break even" on commitments.

Save your Legends trades this holiday season for Ally and myself on Legends and we can trade again this year, that will be enough trade.

We are happy to help you out.

If you could have your threads ready and a gate char to get me there and back quickly, we can pop a few out for you.

411735140 for Mal this evening.

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can have 24 chars on Origin and LS... or however many characters you can muster on Catskills (my shard).

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, been a bit under the weather with everything. I'm slowlly gathering stuff on Origin for those that wish to trade. if you've ICQed me and I've not responded, don't worry I saw the messages, I just haven't had time to respond or the resources yet to tell you when we can do it.

Those threads of Fate are a pain to get....

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Those threads of Fate are a pain to get....
Ah ok good. I want to xshard w/someone and get added to the trusted list above. Here's a good tip for your necro on getting fate. I have swords skill and use an overseer sundered blade. While poison seems to be their weakest resist, they have pretty low to fire resist too. Undead slayer doesnt work on them so use the premier of arms or void(if you want to collect thought threads while you do this). In vamp form, get 5 or 10 corrupted souls on you, cast curse weapon, whirlwind attack the whole group and slaughter them en mass(2 or 3 whirlwinds). Whirlwind works well because it still fires of on other souls even though the one you are fighting is technically defeated but hasnt "died" yet. The threads will drop fast! I have collected 240 threads for all my characters to complete the quest plus about 60 more.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Ahh, none of my necros have weapon skills. And if Iwanted to transfer a swords or macing skill, I'd have to buy 120 power scrolls for my necro.

Doph.

My paladin has done decent with archery, its just slwo....she has swords too tho so might see if I can get a whirlwind with her or maybe borrow necro a bit from another character.

Thanks!

I was farming threadsa the other night and had the Faction invasion pop in...ACK!

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
curse weapon is pretty important to this strategy. They melee 10-20 pts damage against all 70's. One at a time isnt too bad but a large group of them can get you in trouble fast. With curse weapon you can stay fully healed because each whirlwind hit gives you big heals. Vanp form is nice for poison resist and stamina gain. The sundered blade is 100% fire damage and 35% ss increase... god to keep you swinging at max even at low stamina.