• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Magincia Garden & Zoo Redux

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Greetings All.

We’re being allowed to rebuild the Magincia Garden and Zoo but this time the location will be on the EM Island in Malas. Mesanna feels strongly that the garden in Magincia should remain open to anyone who wants to plant there but is graciously allowing us to rebuild the zoo and garden on the EM island in Malas.

The first project is the garden because it will be the easiest to finish.

EM Obsidian has asked that the last garden that was there be recreated and most of it was built from seeds from the Naturalist quest so I’m asking for help in gathering the seeds. If you already have the plants and wish to donate those that’s perfect. It will save untold hours of doing the quest. They can be left in my mailbox or you can find me in game and give them to me. I’ll update the list so everyone knows what is still needed. Every single seed that’s donated to the garden is huge! We're also going to need pavers as well.

Below is a photo of the garden (without the center done) so you can see what I’m trying to recreate:

garden ground.jpg

Yes, James the Pianist will be back! As will Lucy the Gardener! And a new Gardener will be added as well. This will be announced at the Grand Opening Party. Date to be announced and still to be determined.

After that's done we'll continue on to recreate the zoo, complete with Walter, the zoo animals, more zoo animals that represent the players of Baja. There will be a shard wide open meeting to discuss all zoo plans.

Also, the Olympics site will be rebuilt. Ideas are going to be needed so start thinking and make notes. Stay tuned for meeting announcements after the garden is done.

Please help with the seeds and plants. Here's a list of what is needed. Again, if you donate a seed(s) or plant(s) that's listed I'll update the list so everyone knows what's still needed.

For the Shard!

Last edited:

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The list has been edited to reflect the hard work and effort made by Mama Faith, Dani, Crazy Diamond, Stubby Nonrump, Oro D'Ici, Infinity and WildStar in gathering the seeds through doing numerous, repetitious, boring as hell 'ah haaas!' only to get *insert bad word* seeds that weren't needed. And to Infinity for schlepping over plants and seeds from another shard so we could have them for our garden.

The list now is:

Baby, we are done! We are there! We're missing a few but I can fill them in with others and in time can refresh them as we find find them. I'll list those later because I know if I do it now there are those who will insist on driving themselves mad trying to get them now. :lick:

So now onto growing them and doing the layout. The hard part is over. I'm just so amazed how quickly it was done. I really thought it was going to take weeks!

Thank you all.
Stay tuned for the next phase!

Baja Rocks!

For the Shard!

Last edited:

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just have to moe these to Baja:

Seeds I have "# of":

Lilies –

1 of 8 Rare Pink

10 Aqua, NONE

1 of 10 Fire Red

Pampas Grass – NONE

8 Aqua,

8 Rare Pink

8 Fire Red

Elephant Ears -

1 Fire Red, NONE

1 of 2 Rare Pink

1 Aqua, NONE

Bulrushes –

2 of 3 Fire Red

1 of 2 Rare Pink

4 Aqua, NONE

Campions –

4 Aqua, NONE

1 of 4 Rare Pink

3 of 4 Fire Red

Poppies -

2 Aqua, NONE

1 of 3 Fire red

Snake Plant –

4 Aqua, NONE

1 of 4 Rare Pink

2 of 4 Fire Red

Last edited:

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My tally to help the cause:

Lilies –

1 of 8 Rare Pink Seeds
Have 5 Pink Plants
Still need 2

10 Aqua Seeds, NONE
Have 1 Aqua Plant
Still need 9

1 of 10 Fire Red Seeds
Have 6 Fire Red Plants
Still need 3

Pampas Grass –

0 of 8 Aqua Seeds
Have 6 Aqua Plants
Still need 2

0 of 8 Rare Pink Seeds
Have 1 Pink Plant
Still need 7

Have 8 Fire Red Plants
None needed

Elephant Ears -

Have 1 Fire Red Plant
None needed

1 of 2 Rare Pink Seeds
Have 1 Pink Plant
Still need 1

0 of 1 Aqua
Still need 1

Bulrushes –

2 of 3 Fire Red Seeds
Have 1 Fire Red Plant
None needed

1 of 2 Rare Pink Seeds
Have 1 Pink Plant
None needed

0 of 4 Aqua
Still need 4

Campions –

0 of 4 Aqua Seeds
Have 1 Aqua Plant
Still need 3

1 of 4 Rare Pink Seeds
Have 2 Pink Plants
Still need 1

3 of 4 Fire Red Seeds
Have 1 Fire Red Plant
None needed

Poppies -

Have 2 Aqua Plants
None needed

1 of 3 Fire Red Seeds
Have 2 Fire Red Plants
None needed

Snake Plant –

0 of 4 Aqua Seeds
Have 1 Aqua Plant
Still need 3

1 of 4 Rare Pink Seeds
Have 1 Pink Plant
Still need 2

2 of 4 Fire Red Seeds
Have 2 Fire Red Plants
None needed

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nope. I'm a cranky 104 year old witch that's lucky to be surrounded by some pretty incredible people.