• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Magincia dead!

G

We failed! No more maggy on siege.

Don't ask me what it looks like, cant gate in and the boat is gone, and I'm too lazy to boat there myself.

A

Alex the Gray

oh, the humanity............
*weeps for magincia*

G

As far as what it looks like... try reading the news post down there somewhere *gestures blindly*

I have a funny feeling that this wasn't QUITE what the faction folks had in mind, somehow...

G

I logged out in Mag last night, and had a look around this morning.
There is still garbage, debris and a few of the fortifications scattered all over,
but all the buildings and plants are rebuilt. Boat is gone, gate is useless, and
you can't gate in or out.

Wonder what the ones with the beach houses are going to do?

I

imported_mo'gluk

grr great now CoM is a great faction to be ... most defensible base... harder than hell to get to....

G

I think someone better go have another look.

The town on Lake Austin and Legends has disappeared again.

P

pikon198

<blockquote><hr>

grr great now CoM is a great faction to be ... most defensible base... harder than hell to get to....

[/ QUOTE ]

Woohoo, yee landlubbers gear up an' ship out on yerr tiny vessals, HARHARHAR, this pirate shall be waiting for any passerby!

R

RobotPlanet

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Woohoo, yee landlubbers gear up an' ship out on yerr tiny vessals, HARHARHAR, this pirate shall be waiting for any passerby!

[/ QUOTE ]

What happens if you die on the island?

I

imported_mo'gluk

hehe just keep a second char there just for rezing....

S

Sergul'zan_SP

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Once again, holiday events bring disaster to factions. First the snow f's the SL base, and now Halloween f's with the CoM base.

Seriously, do these developers *think* before they implement? Obviously not. Then again, these developers forget about a lot of things. Like SP.