• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Magical Residue

Endal

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I'm getting ready to do the final push from 90-120 on my Imbuing and I was hoping that someone out there has a bunch of Magical Residue that they could sell me. I checked around on vendors and didn't really find any. I've also been collecting crap items while hunting to break down, but it's very slow going thus far. (i have about 400 pieces, heh).

If anyone has some to sell I'll buy 'em for 250g each and I can buy as many as you have. This is a great way to unload your residue and for me to get my training going.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you have a lumberjack and a carpenter or fletcher, another good way to get a good supply of residue is to make weapons or bows out of oak and unravel them. The carpenter/fletcher can do the unraveling without needing to have any real imbuing skill. Also, if you're using a warrior or tamer to do the hunting for the junk items to unravel, they should also be able to unravel most of the junk themselves to residue and just set aside the few pieces from each bag that unravel to essence for your artificer to unravel.

Last edited:

Endal

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
If you have a lumberjack and a carpenter or fletcher, another good way to get a good supply of residue is to make weapons or bows out of oak and unravel them. The carpenter/fletcher can do the unraveling without needing to have any real imbuing skill. Also, if you're using a warrior or tamer to do the hunting for the junk items to unravel, they should also be able to unravel most of the junk themselves to residue and just set aside the few pieces from each bag that unravel to essence for your artificer to unravel.
That's a good idea. I could have my fighter just teleport home, unravel, teleport back. It will take a while, but that's how the game works.

I've got a Carpenter, but I bought all of my boards. I don't have any lumberjacks so I would have to buy the wood. Though I bet the wood is cheaper than the Residue. Heh.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
That's a good idea. I could have my fighter just teleport home, unravel, teleport back. It will take a while, but that's how the game works.

I've got a Carpenter, but I bought all of my boards. I don't have any lumberjacks so I would have to buy the wood. Though I bet the wood is cheaper than the Residue. Heh.
I use dull copper to craft daggers and unravel them as an alternative to crafting items from oak.