• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] MAGICAL DOOR, PLOUGH, BULK ITEMS, RARES, EVENT ITEMS and MORE

• Thread starter Africanus
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Africanus

ICQ Lynn @ # 286140816

Items over $200 will be transferred free once transfer are back up and payment is received.

POST your bids here or ICQ them.

CATSKILLS

Magical Door

Plough

Silverware (2) - $35 yanaki2

A Ship Claim Ticket

A Pile of Snow Deed

Large Pewter Bowl - $50 Orc

Ceramic Mug - $10 Stryder

Book - $20 yanaki2

Lenshire Clan Tunic (Japanese Event Rare) - $30 Stryder

Troll War Boss (in a box) - $60 CRIMINAL

Tree Ornament Bracelet

Tree Ornament Necklace -

Tree Ornament Earrings

Jawbreaker Gum

2 Story Statue (in box)

A Dragon Prod - $100 Stryder

ATLANTIC

Neon Green + Black "Eggs"

Shattered Crystal Wisp Fragment - $25 yanaki2

30,000 Diamonds Wedding Band (blessed)

GREAT LAKES

"To My Sweet Love, Forever" Blessed Wedding Band

Rare Named Vendor Deeds (all 5) - $10 Aibal

Box of Coal Ore and Coal Armor - $20 Zynia

Tear of Sacrifice - $15 yanaki2

Wheat (in box)

CHESAPEAKE

Bright White CuSidhe

Rubble Bench - $10 yanaki2

Rubble Table - $10 yanaki2

ICQ Lynn @ # 286140816

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some nice items, but a ice white Cu sidhe worth $100? even if trained? i think that is WAY overpriced tbh, the last Ice white cu sidhe i sold trained was for 4m

E

Elbryan Uthador

His prices are high, but we are dealing with Tradespot and they always had screwy pricing.

Speaking of, last Magical Door I saw sold went for 150M. That is half than what he is asking for.

A

Africanus

Then you make an offer, that is the usual way things are done. Sideline comments do not get you what you want.

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Then you make an offer, that is the usual way things are done. Sideline comments do not get you what you want.

I will consider an offer once shard transfers are back on and the seller is still active, AFTER that time I will consider makeing an offer on items

P

prison bound

His prices are high, but we are dealing with Tradespot and they always had screwy pricing.

Speaking of, last Magical Door I saw sold went for 150M. That is half than what he is asking for.
i know of one for sale right now at 150m, so its not even a past price

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
buyer beware

rest was cencored by the man that has a major headache now :heart::heart:

A

Africanus

buyer beware

rest was cencored by the man that has a major headache now :heart::heart:
The removal of a lie is not censorship. These items were obtained via idocs and we have very few rares to speak of compared to even moderate rare collectors. So the only aspect the buyers have to beware of are those attacking others in a simple sales post.

As said before, those of you speaking of price can make offers. You are free to do so and negotiate if you so please.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ICQ Lynn @ # 286140816

Box of Coal Ore and Coal Armor - Starting Bid = $20
What are the names on the Coal Armor, could you hover a few pieces? Are they all marked and GM Made? Thank you.

A

Africanus

This was a container obtained at an IDOC many many years ago. The items to the right of the ore pile say gm made and the items to the left do not. The 2 plate arms both look identical but one says made by... and the other doesn't. I'm pretty sure they were ALL made with the Coal Ore in the center, but since I did not make them I can't guarantee that. Any other questions just ask.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Couldn't find an auction end date. So I'll bid $20 on the box of coal armor.

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
on the coal armor. please note,

the only original coal will just say "coal" .not ore , the "ore" was from a bug a very long time ago. thats why you can see a ton of people who have a massive amounts of coal colored "iron ingots". its still rare and still coal/shadow colored. ( it was a stacking bug that was promptly fixed)

please note this is not the same time as another of there very nice bugs where you could buy colored platemail pieces from vendors with very strange colors, smelt them and get those colored ore that said "ingots" on them. that was a year and a half later. for an example of that bug just look around luna atlantic there was a house that had a stack of those ingots in all sorts of different colors.

This is not meant to dissuade anyone from bidding, they are still very rare and desirable , i just thought it would be nice to know how they came about from someone who actually made them and was around when these came about.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
on the coal armor. please note,

the only original coal will just say "coal" .not ore , the "ore" was from a bug a very long time ago. thats why you can see a ton of people who have a massive amounts of coal colored "iron ingots". its still rare and still coal/shadow colored. ( it was a stacking bug that was promptly fixed)

please note this is not the same time as another of there very nice bugs where you could buy colored platemail pieces from vendors with very strange colors, smelt them and get those colored ore that said "ingots" on them. that was a year and a half later. for an example of that bug just look around luna atlantic there was a house that had a stack of those ingots in all sorts of different colors.

This is not meant to dissuade anyone from bidding, they are still very rare and desirable , i just thought it would be nice to know how they came about from someone who actually made them and was around when these came about.
Thank you very much for your warning. However, I know and am extremely choosey at what I buy when dealing with Coal, Evil Mage, and NPC colored armor (which I happen to collect the very ingots you're talking about). Thank you again, though. I'm sure some newer players will take your advice as well.

A

Africanus

This auction does not have an end date yet due to Transfers being down. If you wish to bid something lower than the asking starting bid feel free to post them here. We will keep this post updated as the bids come in.

Thanks

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
got my magic door for under 100m recently.... considering brokers sell gold for like 80 cents now, that would be $80 or less so why would someone pay $350 when you know that item has been heavily duped...

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The reason this post has popped up now selling all these cool items is that they are never for sale is because they have just been duped and there trying to jump into the market and sell them fast before anyone realises. give it 2 weeks everyone willl be selling these items for peanuts. rares collectors and all, trade or the what..........

M

Mortharr/Revenge

Makes Me Laugh

70 odd % of those items would have got you banned if posted on tradespot.
Lynn pretends to be 100% clean and have a strict 0% tolerence of duped items, then i see this post.

Guess what many have said about her has turned out to be correct
lol

F

feath

edit: sorry - nothing to do with this comments in this thread, but i've had financial news and can not afford to buy anything at this time. please removed my bid.
sorry again.

C

CRIMINAL

Due to my account being hacked recently i will have to withdraw my bid.
Sorry for the inconvience but since i dont have one single rare left in my collection it seems pointless to start over.