• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Magic Reflection

• Thread starter imported_controlfive
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_controlfive

just curious, how many of you guys have your suit built around this?

i'm thinking about using reflect so i can switch from brightsights to mace and shield for the added TR/HLD/stats, if i can keep my resists near 70s in the process.

5% Luck

If ya can soulstone over inscription 1st then cast magic reflection and soulstone it back off. You wil get an even bigger bonus from that.

And yes I have a few suits on my dexers that have either magic reflection or reactive armour or both to make them more effective.

That said be carful as some player(rarly) carry a talisman of ward removal. That can knock off any "ward" spell you might have cast on you. I think this will even carry into the protection spell.

I have a magery bonus book and a set of jewles that brings me to 40+ magery that and a reflection scroll(looted/made/bought) I can cast all these kinds of spells easy.

E

eolsunder1

Yea I run with it alot, because its easier to find high physical resist pieces than maybe fire resists. With many magery items you can keep them in the bank to cast the spell if it disappears for some reason. You gain in the long run. Especially good if you have some high physical resist pieces with great mods.