• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Magic jewelcrafting

• Thread starter Nisse/Ubbe
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
N

Nisse/Ubbe

Im tempted to pick up tinkering and start to create magic jewelrys.

Any one whit experience of it can please tell how big are the chanse to realy get some good. remember i playe on SP so its not only the uber ones who counts ( i hope)

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Im tempted to pick up tinkering and start to create magic jewelrys.

Any one whit experience of it can please tell how big are the chanse to realy get some good. remember i playe on SP so its not only the uber ones who counts ( i hope)
The chances are VERY low to get something good.

Remember that if the jewelry has a special mod - say MR2 on Saphire pieces - you only get that mod like 10-20% of the time. So you would need to use 50-100 of the Gems just to get ONE and it might have terrible mods to go with it.

Also remember that when you fail you can also lose gems so it will take more than that.

I'd suggest going to Test Center, say 'give resources' and then set tinkering to 100 and test it out.

From the 200 you get in your bank box - I'll bet you only make 2-4 with the mod and those will likely be junk.

My recommendation is for the magic jewelry either to get a higher chance of the special mod (like 80%) or cost only 2 gems to make the items - not 10.

As it is - its a waste of time.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just make sure you have like 10k of each jewel, so you can craft one or two keepers. ;P

F

FarausKarzak

heres a list of the best MR2 jewels I crafted over 2 years, using around 20k gems

mr2 jewels get 80% max intensiti. which is bogus.

BRACELETS:

MR 2
dex 3
DCI 6
LMC 4
MRC 14

MR 2
FCR 3
LMC 3

MR 2
HCI 6
DCI 7
poison resist 4

MR 2
STR 4
LRC 16
HEALING 6

MR 2
FCR 2
DI 17

MR 2
FCR 3
SDI 1
INT 1

MR 2
EP 15
FCR 1
FC 1
LORE 3

and i made a few SSI ring

RINGS

SSI 5
HCI 7
EP 20

SSI 5
FCR 3
STR 5

so it give ya an idea... Its not worth it at all. Im not doin money of this.