• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Magic Items Auction - ENDS 6-16 at 7pm PST - No Reserve - - ENDED

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been told by a few people this is the best place to auction magic gear. This will be the first of several auctions if it goes well. These are items I had set aside for personal use and I do not pretend to be knowledgeable in this area so if there is a crappy item, please be gentle with me.

All items are located on Atlantic. Payment on Atlantic.

Auction ends 6-16-17 at 7pm PST

Rules:
Forum timestamp is judge, jury and executioner.
Bids only on this thread. No private bidding
10 minute rule applies at the end of the auction. If a bid is made at 6:54 - bids will be allowed on that one item until 7:04.
No editing of bid posts. If you want to increase your bid, please make a new post.
No reserves on any item. If it has a bid, it will sell.

If you don't understand any of the rules, PM me and I'll try and help.

1. 150k Fortis
2. 25k Fortis
3. 25k Fortis
4. 25k Fortis
5. 150k Fortis

6. 25k Fortis
7. 150k Fortis
8. 25k Fortis
9. 25k Fortis
10. 25k Fortis

11. 25k Fortis
12. 25k Fortis
13. 25k Fortis
14. 25k Fortis
15. 25k Fortis

Last edited:
G

GreatGatsby

Excellent gear, do you farm the Abscess for such items? I hear the drops are amazing

Mordian

Visitor
They are OK items you could probably sell them in Luna on a vendor easier. Not quite enough mods to hold appeal here. Players come to traders hall to buy 50m+ items. Just trying to help. Good luck. A few nice pieces definitely

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the advice, @Mordian ! I'll definitely throw my remaining legendary, splintering, etc on a vendor. Not knowing what constitutes "good" is a bit hard for me to judge what is worthy of an auction.

Your bids are up @Longtooths - I'll honor my no reserve of course if no other bids. *smiles*