• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

General Mage Armor Bug On 3 artifacts pieces

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I cant add Mage Armor from a GM Mage Npc on these 3 non-med pieces (and before pub 81 we were able to imbue mage armor on them without any problem) :

Virtuoso Studded Tunic ( NPC says : I cannot modify that. )
tunicmagearmorbug.jpg

Bestial Studded Gorget :
gorgetmagearmorbug.jpg

Fisherman Trousers Studded Leggings:
Magearmorbug.jpg

So these 3 artifact are part of a set but if we cant add mage armor on them, the whole set is not meddable just because of 1 piece which make them pretty useless. Please make us able to add mage armor like we used to be, its a bug from pub81 .

Last edited:

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
So these 3 artifact are part of a set but if we cant add mage armor on them, the whole set is not meddable just because of 1 piece which make them pretty useless. Please make us able to add mage armor like we used to be, its a bug from pub81 .
This is a known issue that is already in the system.

Lord Bishop

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
currently it seems because of the recent update to armor, whereby mage armor is no imbued but bought from an npc guildmaster mage, I cannot place mage armor on the non med tunic pc. thereby making wearing the complete suit impossible. I cant imbue it and the npc mage fellow says he cant work the material could you please fix this unintended yet very damaging byproduct of the recent publish 81?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The same is true of the fisherman's suit. One piece is non med and cannot be changed.